Kirby Allen

TheFishBox

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has had trouble contacting kirby been about three months since I emailed him and no reply which is unusual so I thought no big thing but then i have tried to get a hold of him a couple times this month with no luck. I have a project being built by him and I know how busy he is but wanted to contact him for an update and some other things. Maybe i am just getting to excited waiting for my new gun.:D

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has had trouble contacting kirby been about three months since I emailed him and no reply which is unusual so I thought no big thing but then i have tried to get a hold of him a couple times this month with no luck. I have a project being built by him and I know how busy he is but wanted to contact him for an update and some other things. Maybe i am just getting to excited waiting for my new gun.:D

Make sure you have the right email. I have sent and received several emails in the past month.

I also have not been able to contact him through email or pm on this site. I need to send him more money but need an update.

Jay

yeah that's the same problem I have. and i have been using the same email unless he changed his address recently.

Kirby has not only been busy with his rifle building, but he also had to endure an ATF compliance inspection. He passed it fine, but they always have "suggestions" so they dont have to work as hard the next time they come back. So, he has been going in three directions at once. Email him again, he will eventually get back to you, guaranteed!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.