Kirby!

ok, my season ended today, todays talleys for the APS/RR's annual LR doe hunt were
787 and
I also took one at 419 with the 6.5/140 berger to check bullet performance will post a thread when I retrive the pic from my camera.
for buffalobob: thats 26 deer in 4 complete seasons
RR

26 deer in 4 complete seasons

I certainly am not gong to buy a hunting license in West Virginia because there aren't any deer left. :D I suspect the Federal Register will come out tomorrow with a notice of USF&WS intent to list W.Va. deer as an endangered species.

For all you Kirby fans out there, i have to chime in and give props to KA and his patience with a newbee and a lot of questions. you guys have found a remarkable gun builder and source of info that, though you may not need it, the rest of us do. Kirby, thanks for the help on the 550 CZ project. I would love to buy one of your Customs but as a Wildland Fire boy with two kids that eat more than montana's wolves I am stuck building my own rigs and asking you pros tons of questions.

again thanks.

I took your advice on the jgs reamer. it is in the mail. now my last stop is trying to find a brake that is both bad enough to make headlines and close to free. the budget is shot!

thanks! I won't interupt again.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.