Kill the wolf?

If you do not live in wolf country then you know what you read.
If you do live in wolf country then you know what you've SEEN.
Think about this. Wolves were not nearly eradicated from the lower 48 in the 1800-1900's because ammo was cheap at wal mart. They did what they did for a reason.
Introducing an invasive species into the lower 48 is nothing but AGENDA 21/AGENDA30.
People who do not live in wolf country and have an opinion on the wolf situation are as about as useful as asking a blind person their favorite movie......
This whole wolf debate is very interesting. Whenever you have a bureaucrat make a decision, 99.99% of the time it is a joke. I am a land owner in Kansas, we don't have any wolves, but our deer herds are a mess, buck to doe ratio is 95 doe to 5 bucks. The bucks harvested are normally 1.5 yrs. old. This is a hunter problem, shooting the better bucks and leaving the inferior bucks to breed. They like to eat "horns'. I hear the complaints of the people in the Northwest and what has happened to the deer and elk populations. Wolf introduction is anti-gun and anti-hunting, must be a dumocrap thing.

This whole wolf debate is very interesting. Whenever you have a bureaucrat make a decision, 99.99% of the time it is a joke. I am a land owner in Kansas, we don't have any wolves, but our deer herds are a mess, buck to doe ratio is 95 doe to 5 bucks. The bucks harvested are normally 1.5 yrs. old. This is a hunter problem, shooting the better bucks and leaving the inferior bucks to breed. They like to eat "horns'. I hear the complaints of the people in the Northwest and what has happened to the deer and elk populations. Wolf introduction is anti-gun and anti-hunting, must be a dumocrap thing.
Exactly. Don't worry the wolves will work their way out there soon. Either on foot of by crate delivered courtesy of politicians. It's a good thing that the T-rex isn't still around, or they would be releasing breeding pairs of those too.

Exactly. Don't worry the wolves will work their way out there soon. Either on foot of by crate delivered courtesy of politicians. It's a good thing that the T-rex isn't still around, or they would be releasing breeding pairs of those too.
If they reintroduced the Trex, I bet the popularity of the 6.5s would go away immediately ! :eek:

:mad:Have you all forgotten the power of the 65creedmore....:eek:

And for the overpopulation of the whitetail does in Kansas....i would prefer the grizzly bear vs the Wolf.....afterall...they took elk from the pnw states to reintroduce them back east....only fair that you all should share in the rest of our burdens as well.....
Dont recall where the elk in Arizona and New Mexico were shipped from....but they are considered state property..and if you hit one on a Hwy the state has to assume all liabilities..:rolleyes:..so they issue you a tag for hitting an animal.......doubtful they pay for your vehicle....:confused:

:mad:Have you all forgotten the power of the 65creedmore....:eek:

And for the overpopulation of the whitetail does in Kansas....i would prefer the grizzly bear vs the Wolf.....afterall...they took elk from the pnw states to reintroduce them back east....only fair that you all should share in the rest of our burdens as well.....
Dont recall where the elk in Arizona and New Mexico were shipped from....but they are considered state property..and if you hit one on a Hwy the state has to assume all liabilities..:rolleyes:..so they issue you a tag for hitting an animal.......doubtful they pay for your vehicle....:confused:

I believe the wolf has already worked itself into Kansas. In western KS. some folks hunt coyotes with greyhounds, approximately five years ago a group was hunting and jumped what they believed was a coyote and turned out two packs of dogs. The "coyote" killed one greyhound and maimed others. The coyotes in our area weigh approximately 30-45 lbs. This "coyote" weighed 107 lbs. and had wolf-like features.
The Kansas Wildlife and Parks took the animal and no results were released.

I believe the wolf has already worked itself into Kansas. In western KS. some folks hunt coyotes with greyhounds, approximately five years ago a group was hunting and jumped what they believed was a coyote and turned out two packs of dogs. The "coyote" killed one greyhound and maimed others. The coyotes in our area weigh approximately 30-45 lbs. This "coyote" weighed 107 lbs. and had wolf-like features.
The Kansas Wildlife and Parks took the animal and no results were released.
Could have been a cross breed. I hear that is become more and more common in areas where the 2 populations overlap.

The old saying that when responsible people fail to take part in governing evil triumphs is very real and true.
We need to make the majority heard irrespective of political correctness or fear of hurt feelings.
The word evil is an out dated word and needs to be replaced. All it takes for Hate to exist is for good men to do nothing

You guys seem to know a lot more about wildlife biology, climate science and science in general than I realized, more than those scientists with their left wing agenda to get rich by taking away our guns, stop us from enjoying meat or anything good. It's great that I have this forum with experts to give me the TRUTH!
I'm having trouble with my back and I don't like surgeons— they only make money if they cut you or give you dangerous drugs. Do you have any expert advice on what I should do about it? Or does your expertise not include surgery?

Finally, God made a huge mistake by putting wolves here and it's up to us to correct that mistake.
Phew!... I didn't think anyone was going to get through.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts