Kids Shooting Course Advice

Congratulations to you and your boys Pete.

I didn't get to hunt with my son this year, he didnt' have any vacation time.

Happy Holidays!:)

Thanks Shane! We had a great time. My middle son has even decide to hunt again this year so it looks like I get to do it again:D

Sorry to hear you and your son weren't able to make it happen. Hopefully it will make the next time that much more special.

I wanted to elk hunting with daddy since I was knee high to a grasshopper but had never been able to in high school because I never got my grades high enough to miss school. Then when I jioned the army if I was even in the country I just never could get the time off either. However Daddy and I hunted elk to Colorado during second rifle this year.... it was well worth the wait!! Neither of us shot anything but our time together was priceless.

Happy Holidays to you too Shane!
Pete

It was only a 120 yard shot but DARN ain't it a pretty one. He was shooting a 308 driving Hornady's. Great job buddy!

Attachments

• Cory buck 2012.jpg
    Cory buck 2012.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 12
Just finished my first all girls shooting camp..... It was great time with some wonderful young ladies! It was certainly different than teaching boys. Though most of the girls had never even fired a gun before, they did awesome and I am very proud of them all. Better than half of them were shooting consistently at 500yds gun)

Just finished my first all girls shooting camp..... It was great time with some wonderful young ladies! It was certainly different than teaching boys. Though most of the girls had never even fired a gun before, they did awesome and I am very proud of them all. Better than half of them were shooting consistently at 500yds gun)

Right on! But we need the whole write up and pictures or it didn't happen. ;)

You have lots to be proud off! I am happy to see you're keeping it active after nearly 5 years ... good luck and keep up the excellent work.

Cheers!

Ed

Chuck I am working on the write up and will post a few pictures. I was overseas for quite a while and am trying to get caught up on my honey doos The boys are in football daughter playing volleyball and youth deer season starts soon....... Hope you and the kids are doing well.

Thanks Ed, I am quite happy to still be doing it. I missed last year due to being back overseas. I was just barely able to sneak this one in..... My little girl didn't give me much option. She really had to twist my arm.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.