Kid Build

So here's where I'm at I'm going with the McMillan Hunter stock in 12 3/4 LOP with a pacmyer and in the future i can add the limbsaver which is much thicker and even a spacer to boot to get me to a 13 1/2 ish LOP when they are full grown. Bartline 2B barrel at 24 and a brake. Timmney trigger because I can get it above 3 lb and keep it crisp if needed just want the option. McMillan is 4-5 months out so stand by for those build pics.

OK quick update things are going good, stock just came in and I just need to pick it up so I can work on bedding. I bought a master hunter Redding die kit going to try out some simple old school Accu-bonds in 140 to start with. I need a little help with scopes though. I bought a Leupold a VX-3 in 4x14 with a CDS system and simple duplex reticle. I didn't realize I bought it without a side focus and it is also a 1" tube. What are your guys thoughts it got me thinking maybe having it without the side focus is a good thing. It's just one less component we have to factor in for dialing in a kid shot.

Also I'm not happy with Brownell's product descriptions they dont seem to be the easiest to navigate. Anyone else have this problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.