kahles or tanget theta

I had the total opposite experience multiple times with my 4-32 NX8, sold it because the low light was so terrible in hunting conditions. I have several scopes that I use for hunting and all of them are Swarovski. They are night and day brighter at first light and last light while hunting than either an ATACR or NX8.

Didn't have any problems otherwise with the NX8 and really liked it, as it does check a lot of boxes. Better glass and turrets than the NXS and a few ounces lighter. Most of my time in the woods is hunting whitetails at first and last light and I was repeatedly having problems with not being able to see through my scope well enough to shoot with the NX8, when my binos, naked eye and rangefinder were all brighter...
Do you have any experience with the x5i Swarovski in 3x18-50? Concerning turrets and glass.

Do you have any experience with the x5i Swarovski in 3x18-50? Concerning turrets and glass.
I actually do. I still have a few X5's.
The glass is excellent. It is better than the NX8 from low to max power. Low light is also exceptional and is better than the NX8, but I'd say by a few minutes (4-5) max. IMO, the NX8 low light is actually really exceptional.
I'm just not a fan of the X5 turrets. They are a little "gritty", a pain in the a** to re-zero and huge. Reticle options also kinda lack. But, I've never had an issue yet and the glass like mentioned is phenomenal.

That's my favorite hunting scope. The turrets are big but not any bigger than my ATACR.

The clicks aren't as good as NF but the glass in hunting scenarios for me is awesome. I have several 5-25 x5's as well, but my favorite hunting scope is the 3.5-18

I am starting a long range hunting/target rifle build and have almost everything figured out for the build except for the scope. I have narrowed it down to either the Kahles 525 skmr4 or tanget theta 525 gen 3. My question is, is it worth it to spend the extra 1000 on the tangent theta? i have shot with a few Kahles scopes and they are great. would i gain anything by getting the TT?
I have that Kahles on my 338/378 custom Wby
It's a fantastic scope; tracks with precision and the parallax is excellent
Cannot see nor justify spending another $1000

I have that Kahles on my 338/378 custom Wby
It's a fantastic scope; tracks with precision and the parallax is excellent
Cannot see nor justify spending another $1000
Are the Kahles scope turrets the same design as the Swarovski x5i line? If I'm not mistaken the Kahles is ffp, Is the glass better quality than the swaro line? Or as some have stated subjective