It's OK. You can confess to the disease.

Hello, my name is Muddyboots and this is my first Hoplophile Anonymous meeting. I have been infected for at least 55 years. I am truly afflicted and appreciate the support. What? Do I REALLY have to promise I will not build any more rifles?

Well then, I quit!
They don't force you to quit building rifles or buying new firearms at our meetings. You have to attend the meetings at the shooting ranges. We are more understanding of the affliction. We know it takes a lifetime to kick the habit.

1639964198439.png

20 years, this month, divorced. I do what I want.
40 years married this year. I was looking at a Savage 99 at a yard sale. I had been looking for one for a while. When I tried to talk the guy down $50.00 my wife said " Just buy it, we have the money in the bank." There are a few keepers out there.

40 years married this year. I was looking at a Savage 99 at a yard sale. I had been looking for one for a while. When I tried to talk the guy down $50.00 my wife said " Just buy it, we have the money in the bank." There are a few keepers out there.
That right there is the true sign of an over infection. Kinda like when bullets over penetrate. 🤣

One of my worst fears is when I die, my wife will sell all my guns, reloading supplies, guitars, tools, fishing gear and motorcycles for what I told her I paid for them. 😉

Then again, her worst fear is probably me selling her boots, shoes, purses, household nick-nacks and clothes for what she told me she bought them for. 😅
The difference is, if she is like my wife, she probably told you the truth! My wife can't count to two when it comes to numbers and money but 25% off is a deal, 50% off she says is by one get one free and if she see a 75% off sale she says she is making money!🤣🤣🤣🤣 with absolutely no idea how much she spent!!!

I just had to break down and admit my addiction and tell her how much they were worth. The good news is she reduced my life insurance policy! The bad news is I think she is planning on putting me out of my misery soon!🤣🤣🤣

She just walked out the door because Belk is having a last minute Christmas sale! It's 75%off! She murmured something about have more money than she thought!🤔 I'm starting to feel my demise is eminent. This disease may kill me yet!!!😜

The difference is, if she is like my wife, she probably told you the truth! My wife can't count to two when it comes to numbers and money but 25% off is a deal, 50% off she says is by one get one free and if she see a 75% off sale she says she is making money!🤣🤣🤣🤣 with absolutely no idea how much she spent!!!

I just had to break down and admit my addiction and tell her how much they were worth. The good news is she reduced my life insurance policy! The bad news is I think she is planning on putting me out of my misery soon!🤣🤣🤣

She just walked out the door because Belk is having a last minute Christmas sale! It's 75%off! She murmured something about have more money than she thought!🤔 I'm starting to feel my demise is eminent. This disease may kill me