Is this the norm ?

OOOPS cannot find it. What is the full name of Rocky MTN Please. I would like to order from Them . Thanks

OOOPS cannot find it. What is the full name of Rocky MTN Please. I would like to order from Them . Thanks
Rocky Mountain Discount Sports in Cody doesn't have a website. It's separately owned. The other sites do. I don't know if Murdoch's ships. The other local here I know doesn't. Scheels in Billings Mt. Does. I just sold a few boxes of 6mm 70 gr. VMax for buddy who moved.

I walked across the street to RMDS . NO 65 gr. VMax . Just 58 , 87 gr. 103 ELDX and 108 eldm. Powders H4831, 8208 XBR, Superformance, H110 and CFE Black..LGS had more selection.

Thank You, I found them on Sheels sight you mentioned . I ordered two boxes, Free shipping. I have enough to practice this week, and shoot in the 100 yard Score Match on Saturday. they will arrive next week. The old 40X , in 6mmBR ,has a 12 twist, but this bullet seem to work pretty well , especially if there is a 7 to10 mph wind. 30 Grns of XBR and a 7 1/2 SR BR primer, in matched Lapua cases , is a pretty good target load. BY the way, I live in New Jersey , Sportsmans Paradise.

Thank You, I found them on Sheels sight you mentioned . I ordered two boxes, Free shipping. I have enough to practice this week, and shoot in the 100 yard Score Match on Saturday. they will arrive next week. The old 40X , in 6mmBR ,has a 12 twist, but this bullet seem to work pretty well , especially if there is a 7 to10 mph wind. 30 Grns of XBR and a 7 1/2 SR BR primer, in matched Lapua cases , is a pretty good target load. BY the way, I live in New Jersey , Sportsmans Paradise.
That's great ! Glad you found.
Isn't Louisiana Sportsman's paradise ? I personally think Wyoming is 😉

Rocky Mountain Discount Sports in Cody doesn't have a website. It's separately owned. The other sites do. I don't know if Murdoch's ships. The other local here I know doesn't. Scheels in Billings Mt. Does. I just sold a few boxes of 6mm 70 gr. VMax for buddy who moved.
no murdoch;s does not ship

I just purchased Win. LR Primers from a Sporting goods Store In Goshen Ny . I went to the store because of their BIG SALE. It was if you were a pistol shooter, But the Brick of WIN LR Primers was 148.00 , BUT , 15% off at the cash register, BUT, N Y state sales tax, So in round Numbers $150 buck a brick. That 15 cents a primer, up from 9 cents a primer. So every load will cost me 6 cents more to make . So its pay the money, get the primers, Make your ammo , or don't shoot. Easy decision, I bought the brick. Do I hate this Gouging, I sure Do. BUT , Nothing is worse than Not shooting at the range. Especially for 6 more cents a shot . So I don't need a $7.00 cup of Starbuck coffee, each day, I bring my coffee from home in my travel mug. There , I fixed them!!!
isnt nys just great havn't been back in that rotten miserable state in 35 yrs

Recent Posts