Is this normal?

I'm only getting 10rds give or take and everything opens up.
All my factory barrels were copper mines for a while.
X2

Copper fouling. It'll get better, keep pushing pills through.

I don't personally find a lot of truth to there being a problem switching between cup and core and mono bullets, at least not with how I clean (or rather don't clean usually) so if you don't want to use the Hammers for break in don't feel like you have to use a mono. Hammers bearing surface is a little but unique, maybe run some Sierras or Hornady SST 180s through to wear on it a bit faster.

X2

Copper fouling. It'll get better, keep pushing pills through.

I don't personally find a lot of truth to there being a problem switching between cup and core and mono bullets, at least not with how I clean (or rather don't clean usually) so if you don't want to use the Hammers for break in don't feel like you have to use a mono. Hammers bearing surface is a little but unique, maybe run some Sierras or Hornady SST 180s through to wear on it a bit faster.
I have 150gr Hornady interlocks collecting dust. What about those?

Flat base, even better. SST has a short boat tail is what I was getting at and Sierras are usually stubby nosed, was looking for a nice long bearing surface so each shot engraves and drags as much as possible. Might not make much of a different but I figure it can't be worse than using a Hammer, and is a lot cheaper to pump the round count up. Mild load from the Hornady book, seat to the cannelure, and see what happens with it.

Flat base 150 gr Interlocks #3031 are super easy bullets to tune. Shot good in every rifle I've ever tried them in. It's too bad Hornady's QC sucks. I've found a 30 cal in a 7mm box and a boat tail/wrong weight in a flat base box. I quit buying Hornady stuff.

I'd be more excited about shooting fireformed brass than all virgin brass. David Tubbs used to sell bullets with abrasive of decreasing on them. I don't know if he still does that. They were for lapping a barrel in. None of my customs have seen those. I tried them on a factory Remington rifle. At the time I thought they helped but there are so many advancements in reloading techniques that have happened in the last 20+ years I'm not so sure that they did.

I've been shooting ... h1000
What does your chronograph tell us?

I am curious why that first group is to the lower left of the bullseye and the second group is to the upper right.

Too hard a puzzle for me to do more than guess. Some people though have dropped gold in your thread here already.

That's a fancy gun you've built (and I sincerely congratulate you). Have you let your buddy shoot it and see if his results are the same as your own?