Is this the end of Defiance? My pre23-beck action just went up in value.

I heard they would like to hear feedback on their price increases.

Email us at [email protected]
Here's my feedback…

I was getting ready to order my 5th Deviant Tactical…until this latest price increase was announced

Today, I ordered the first of probably many…Terminus Actions

No more Defiance Actions for this guy…

Last edited:
Possibly sticker shock to some, but I wouldn't fault Beck entirely. I'm sure supply contracts are up and a lot of businesses are no longer going to absorb cost vs.fear of losing customers. Doesn't look great for Beck's timing of purchase and then price increase, but this was coming. I had an email from redhawk months ago regarding increases. I'd bet a 20% increase wouldn't cover operating costs absorbed over the last year.

If you made one with an integral lug and guaranteed headspace for under $1,000 you would have the market.
And update that dang website so we know what you offer now. 👍🏻 I think they do offer the integral lug now, 2 piece scope mounts, and shadow are things needed that I'm aware of.
3500$ in website updates and 35k in increased sales. 😉

Last edited:
And update that dang website so we know what you offer now. 👍🏻 I think they do offer the integral lug now, 2 piece scope mounts, and shadow are things needed that I'm aware of.
3500$ in website updates and 35k in increased sales. 😉
Yeah the website needs attention. I've mentioned that several times lol. We've been focusing on some other things but I agree, the website needs some attention. Thanks

Factory actions are getting better all the time, in fact al lot of 700s were already great.
There are other Action Companies that don't get the Quality advertisement.
Everyone is looking at BAT, Defiance, Impact Kelby, Curtis, Stiler, Surgeon, AI, Big Horn, Stiller
Just look at the costs????
The more you want the higher the cost.
Basically supply and demand. $1,800 for a BAT, might get a Curtis for $1,200
The markup on these actions is phenomenal.
I do admit that some are better in some ways than others. Smother, throw degree, 2or 3 lugs.
We own several Defiance and BAT actions. I LIKE Impact-they are light , fast , smooth so are the others.

Firearms companies, Ammo companies, Component Companies are just going to keep hammering us shooters/hunters because they can. They are going way past the material/labor costs and their profit margin are going through the roof. It is going to catch up with them come the GOVERMENT regulations when the Liberals put more and more regulations on them. The liberals know that they can't take our firearms away. So they intend to TAX & Regulate businesses and us until we can't afford to have a firearm.

Last edited:
Component costs effect everyone equal. Not like someone has an inside track on stainless.

The issue is. For the price they were, they were great actions. Add 500 to them and that edge straight up dissappears. The 53 week lead time was driven by this. Everyone else was a bit more, but had more features crf, 60 degree throw, titanium etc... now all those others look like a bargain.

Money rational could be labor, last 3 weeks I've bought a lot of stainless. It's not 21'prices anymore not even close. Hasn't settled down to 17 or 18' but it felt a lot better than last years numbers.

My question is..when mine was ordered in August are they matching the price from when the order was placed or does the price increase as I wait for my action to get built?

My question is..when mine was ordered in August are they matching the price from when the order was placed or does the price increase as I wait for my action to get built?

The price at which you ordered should be the price you pay legally, y'all entered into a contract, binding if you placed a deposit. With this character, all bets are off.

Good luck with that. Not sure how they will handle it, but I know how many companies we have issued PO's to for goods at a given price this past year handle it. It comes in at a higher price - you either pay it or send it back. Not worth the hassle and many of those we deal with have attorneys on hand, we would have to hire one.

Recent Posts