This sums up my opinion of the world

I don't know. I have gotten a BUNCH of reloading components in 2022 so far. Prices are up, and you gotta be quick, but it can happen.

1400 6.5mm 140 Hyb
1000 6.5mm 156 Elite
500 7mm 168 HVLD
1000 7mm 184 Hyb
1000 .308 200.20x
500 .308 205 Elite
16# RL23
10# H1000
8# N570
16# H4350
8# H4831SC
6000 primers (2k each BR2, GM215M, GM210M)

But I agree with the feeling at times.

@Muddyboots @lancetkenyon I feel it big time, but I was pretty good on most loading components.

For me, I had been wanting to buy a lathe and milling machine for more than a few years. Prior to 2020, I could have gotten both, either really good used US models or new Taiwan models, for under $10k and had a little leftover for some basic tooling. Now, buying new will pretty much eat up all of that budget for just the lathe. I fortunately was able to find a used South Bend and some basic tooling, but don't have enough left for a mill and tooling. Will have to save a bit longer for those while learning to chamber and thread in the lathe for now.

I have let out more than a few screams of frustration, haha!

And they said 2016-2020 was a train wreck! We're not a year and a half into this one! Are you better off now than you were before? The guy before may have been brash, but what really got 'um was, he threatened the "status quo" of how government operates. Priced a new or used car/truck lately? LR primers are still in very short supply, and the SR primers I have found are 'pricey', to say the very least. Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared". I'm glad now I was a Boy Scout!

Prepare for the worst but pray for the best! Unfortunately I think things are going to get much worse to the point that people will have to make some life altering changes.

let's all be honest if the scum bag rats that buy all the reloading stuff n don't shoot would stop buying there wouldn't be a problem as always American's are their own worst enemy. FJB
200 (7).gif

Not all doom and gloom, fellas. Bought a new Glock G20SF yesterday for $570 tax in. Been wanting one for a while, but my lgs could never manage to have one in stock when I had the funds in hand. Still no components local, though.