This sums up my opinion of the world

Not all doom and gloom, fellas. Bought a new Glock G20SF yesterday for $570 tax in. Been wanting one for a while, but my lgs could never manage to have one in stock when I had the funds in hand. Still no components local, though.
Yep! Price and availability on some firearms and ammo has improved. I see more ammo on the shelves than there has been in awhile. Either people have their 'stock pile' filled, or they just need the money for the 'basics' (food , fuel and utilities, the mortgage or rent, all insurance has made a significant increase, too ).

U'r a rich man. I can't afford a gallon of diesel these days.

"Let's go Brandon!"
Looks like I finally may get a break this fall and get to go elk hunting, actually hoping for 2 hunts (Colorado & Wyoming). My buddy I hunt Colorado with said he may sit this one out, looking at $900+ in fuel (if things don't go up more!). Not looking good. If I drive to Wyoming (just myself) it will be even further and potentially more costly.

Prepare for the worst but pray for the best! Unfortunately I think things are going to get much worse to the point that people will have to make some life altering changes.
I agree, especially if we don't return to a sound energy policy quickly.

Speaking of things getting worse I am seeing multiple articles in the media speculating about the likelihood of Putin using a small/tactical nuclear weapon on the Ukraine. Going to get interesting real quick if that happens.

🤣 🤣 🤣@Muddyboots man you nailed it and I got yelled at for waking up the wife. Thanks just made me want to scream at the mountain top even more after my hind end heals.

Whats your main hunting rifle….
Custom M70 in 300 Sherman.
790B2831-DC2B-4D14-9BF7-2BF82B860892.jpeg