GOD BLESS AMERICA and the rest of the world.

Last week I had my investor turn 85% of my investments into floating cash which is not taxable, the other 15% stays in the market just to see what happens. Construction here looks to be slowing down, to expensive and too many shortage's . I'm 16 months 12 days from being retired, I'm trying to protect my wife and I from another 2008 crash when we're so close to being done. We try to be optimistic but the train seems to be headed towards a mountain with no tunnel but life will go on, my parents made it through the depression, so will we. Keep the faith

Last week I had my investor turn 85% of my investments into floating cash which is not taxable, the other 15% stays in the market just to see what happens. Construction here looks to be slowing down, to expensive and too many shortage's . I'm 16 months 12 days from being retired, I'm trying to protect my wife and I from another 2008 crash when we're so close to being done. We try to be optimistic but the train seems to be headed towards a mountain with no tunnel but life will go on, my parents made it through the depression, so will we. Keep the faith
Brother Good Luck.
Our plan was to have Jill retire next week. We both lost over $200K in our retirement accounts these past four months and spoke with Fidelty on Tuesday, Fidelty told us it would be a lot more. We are only loosing 7-10% and the market is up to -30%. They said downturn for at least the next 3-4 years on the positive side. Depends if our government does a radicle change.
I am at a loss for words. Anyone say Jimmy Carter?
Yes keep YOUR FAITH! If you keep a positive outlook and work ethic you can make it through anything. It is just hard to accept since the economy was so good 18 months ago. Government policies at this time are tearing this Country down.
We are heartbroken to see our Retirement plans and life savings disappear like a fart in the wind and to see the next generations hope for a good prosperous future gone!
The only thing that keeps us going is our Faith and love for each other. We will survive this!!!!!