Is there a “go to” honest website for reviews on whitetail outfitter hunts?

I have never hunted with Perry Ross outfitters, but know guys that have (their company sends them on the hunt as a bonus) and they all say it is the real deal. He is in kansas. I think about 5-6,000 for an archery hunt. Another good one my friend has hunted with is Tombstone Creek Outfitters in Northern Missouri near the Iowa line. Only 2500-3000 but stays booked up a year in advance. He is archery only

I have never hunted with them, however, Tom Indrebo is probably one of the most well respected outfitters I have ever heard of in the outdoor industry. He understands whitetails better than anyone and documents every hunt of all clients.

www.bluffcountryoutfitters.com

I have ZERO affiliation with them, as a resident of WI with a lease here with some awesome deer. You have basically the cheapest non resident tags in the country, over the counter rifle tags.

Hope this helps.
Steve

Just looked at their web page . How are their hunts conducted? Are they bait and blind or stalking?

No baiting in Wisconsin and stalking is out of the question here for the most part.

It would be stand hunting. Food plots, ag fields, water holes and travel corridors. Tom is a master at whitetail deer. I'd suggest contacting him. Your conversation with him will convince you I'm sure.

Good luck
Steve

No baiting in Wisconsin and stalking is out of the question here for the most part.

It would be stand hunting. Food plots, ag fields, water holes and travel corridors. Tom is a master at whitetail deer. I'd suggest contacting him. Your conversation with him will convince you I'm sure.

Good luck
Steve
Thank you sir

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.