Kansas whitetail outfitter recommendations

Big shout out to OH58DViper for recommending C&S whitetail in Kansas! C&s are a great group of guys and have excellent hunting. I was able to get it done on second evening of a 5 day hunt and many other great deer were taken during that time even though the weather wasn't great (near record high temperatures)
Real nice for sure!!!!
What did it cost for the hunt and the Buck? Did you have to pay for the hunt and then extra for what ever size deer you shot? I know of some outfitters charging for a hunt time an then you get to pick what size you want to shoot and pay for the size.
Thanks for the info if you want to share.

The cost of hunt was $4500 which is about $500 more than i have ever paid but it was definitely worth it considering some of the terrible experiences i have had in the past . That price includes lodging and meals 5 days 6 nights no extra fees unless you shoot a buck that is too small (135 minimum for 8 point and 145 minimum for 10 i think) so if you kill a 200" deer same price . Several 150"-180" deer were taken in the 2 days i was there . I usually can't afford to go on a hunt every year i shoot for every other year.

This is free range also no high fences . I refuse to go on a hunt with trophy fees. I forgot to mention you have to add your tags and keep in mind tips for your guide and cooks . Guide takes you to and from property and will walk you to stand and even help you in if needed