Texas Outfitters for whitetail

Blkz06

Looking for recommendations on a solid outfitter in TX for a trophy type whitetail hunt.

I've called several based off a google search, and not one has returned my call. How do these guys stay in business? The "outfitter" industry is so hit and miss, takes a lot of the fun out of planning a hunt.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated!

Because many of them are booked several years in advance.
So are you saying it's ok to ignore calls from potential customers?

Also, I have found that whitetail hunts are not usually booked years in advance. Elk and Mule deer yes. But not whitetail hunts in general, at least from the pro guides I've hunted with.

I am not saying it's ok to do anything. Its their business not mine. I know outfitters down there that haven't booked anyone new for over 10 years because the customers return every year. I also know some that are two years out right now. These are only ones I know personally. I am sure there are others that are not. Just giving you an idea why some may not be calling you back.

I am not saying it's ok to do anything. Its their business not mine. I know outfitters down there that haven't booked anyone new for over 10 years because the customers return every year. I also know some that are two years out right now. These are only ones I know personally. I am sure there are others that are not. Just giving you an idea why some may not be calling you back.
I can't disagree with ya. Also, I'm not being combative…I apologize if it came off that way. I have my own business and was always taught by family that also owned their own business to always return customers calls. It's probably why I do millions in work-but that's not the point. Seems to be a fading tradition these days.
The guide/ranch business seems to march to its own beat.

Check out Christian Outdoor Aliance. We have hunted with them the last 3 years. They are a great organization with a great purpose. You can contact Tru Flight Adventures to book with them. They have high fence and low fence opportunities. I am sure they can fit your needs.

Do you want to hunt low fence or high? The Texas outfitter market is saturated with guys who are a joke. Was in the bussiness up until a year ago, decided I didn't want to mess with whitetail anymore. Also, is there a region you'd like to hunt? Lots of different scenery options!

Do you want to hunt low fence or high? The Texas outfitter market is saturated with guys who are a joke. Was in the bussiness up until a year ago, decided I didn't want to mess with whitetail anymore. Also, is there a region you'd like to hunt? Lots of different scenery options!
Hey my man. Either option is fine with me. High fence probably gives us the best chance at a wall hanger, but I'm open to suggestions. Same with area. I've hunted south TX, central TX, and North Central TX. All were great areas. I'm also open to Muley if that's an option.

Looking for recommendations on a solid outfitter in TX for a trophy type whitetail hunt.

I've called several based off a google search, and not one has returned my call. How do these guys stay in business? The "outfitter" industry is so hit and miss, takes a lot of the fun out of planning a hunt.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated!
Beeville area, very nice ranch. Tell him Fred/Moti sent you. There is another outside Laredo at the Yugo Ranch. I can get you that number if you like. They have all native deer. Very large trophy's.
1710538539201.jpeg

Recent Posts