Is shot placement more important than bullets?

#1 Good bullet with correct placement.
#2 Good bullet with less than correct placement.
#3 Good bullet superior to less than than good bullet regardless of placement.

In that order, don't hunt with less than good bullets. Hunt with a less than good bullet and lose game animals.

Every hunter with a lifetime of LRH experiences will have less than optimal bullet placement, and likely multiple incidents of less than optimal bullet placement.

Bullet placement failures will exceed bullet performance failures over a lifetime of LRH, no matter the riflery skill level, with quality bullet selection.

Dumpster.gif

#1 Correct placement with good bullet.
#2 Correct placement with less than good bullet.
#3 Less than good placement with good bullet.
#4 Less than good bullet in less than good place.

in that order, placement still more important than bullet.
Placement always more important? Perfect placement with failed bullet performance leads to game animal lost. Poor placement leads to game animal lost. Yet placement is always more important than bullet?

I didn't lose you. You're simply lost in delusions of choice.

Last edited:
Let me help you find your way.

With identical shot placement, a good bullet is indeed superior to less than good bullet, regardless of the location of the identical placement.

You're so intent on manipulation to your preferred conclusion, that your interpretation of statements from others is now errant also.

Inhale deeply, hold breath, exhale slowly..

With identical shot placement, a good bullet is indeed superior to less than good bullet, regardless of the location of the identical placement.

You're so intent on manipulation to your preferred conclusion, that your interpretation of statements from others is now errant also.

Yep!

Nope, I was with you right up till you suggested that a bad shot is better than a good one just because of bullet type.
nice try with the psychoanalysis tho.