Is Reloader 26 in as short a supply south of the border as it is North.

Lucky. H4895 where the F Are you hiding
I don't know... I've bought 3031 and 4064 lately... H4895 is a 50 a pound + unicorn along with Varget... I'm not playing ball with that... I'll burn something else; cartridges that use that burn rate are garbage cans anyway. You can shove about anything in and get them to run.

Haven't seen any RL 26 in over 2 years. Scored an 8 pounder of 23 from Powder Valley a few months back. My LGS drops different Allianz powders every now and then. Even got 3 lbs of H1000. I only use that in one rifle, so I'm good there. But if you factor in the fuel used to keep checking, the price per pound was pretty stiff.

I don't know... I've bought 3031 and 4064 lately... H4895 is a 50 a pound + unicorn along with Varget... I'm not playing ball with that... I'll burn something else; cartridges that use that burn rate are garbage cans anyway. You can shove about anything in and get them to run.

I haven't seen H4895 around for a while but Varget has been in stock at PV and other places for the last few months.

I need H4895 for my SML. For top loads.