Reloader 22 - Is it the same as Norma MRP ?

I have used Norma MRP powder in reloading Weatherby magnum cartridges for many years with very good results , but I am having difficulty finding MRP at any of the local gun shops and reloader supply stores here in the Fort Worth , Texas area .
However , Alliant Reloader 22 powder has been available at one supplier on several occasions .
I have read in some previous posts here on LRH.com , that Alliant Reloader 22 powder is the same powder as Norma MRP , both being produced by the same company . Do any of you know if this is true , or , are these 2 powders manufactured by different companies , and they are just very similar in burn rates , shape , size , and density ?

I thank you all for any information that you can provide .
DMP25-06
I have found that with a 115 gr bullet in 2506 rl22 is good but h4831sc blows its doors in. Accuracy wise in my sendero it seemed to like it all my test charges a whole grain apart no guff.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.