Inconsistent Velocity

Gerald, you have got another 200 fps that you can get out of your 7 Mag or very close to it. What this means in practical terms is your trajectory is much flatter, meaning you are less apt to shoot low on the animal with some added wind bucking.

For deer and goats, I would urge you to try the hornady 162g eldx, AND the ELD match, they both work for your application with MUCH flatter trajectory and higher impact velocity.

I'm not one to tell another fellow what he should do. But trying to improve on a 5/8" group with a factory rifle may not be worth the time, effort and components. With that being said if I was going to do anything with that combination it would be to try a different powder and get more velocity. Fyi I dont think it's necessary to anneal or size new brass. The brass is already annealed and new brass is usually at minimum spec.

Start with finding the right powder charge (low ES or SD, whichever you prefer). Then adjust seating depth to find the node (tightest group). I have first hand experience with trying to do too many things at once. It doesn't work.
Due to my inexperience, I have just learned that to... Thank you!!!

63 grains of H4831 is a stout load with the 160 partition. Would have thought the load would have been around 2850 fps, you may see some pressure on the second firing.