Im I an idiot

I hope to heck your guns like those bullets. I have new three boxes of Hornady Precision Hunters (143's) for my PRC that are the worst shooting bullet of any gun in any caliber I've ever had. I can't even use them for sighters. My handload Bergers are sub .25 MOA at 700 yards.-WW

ps. If I can't get them sold local I'm going to happily tear them down for parts.

I just ordered 500 143gr 6.5 ELD-X bullets from them for $220. Bought 200 pieces of Starline Brass 8 months ago for $100ish. Primers sitting on the shelf and about 60lbs of various flavors of powder. And people say reloading isn't cost effective. granted, this is for a 6.5 Creedmoor and not a PRC.

I just ordered 500 143gr 6.5 ELD-X bullets from them for $220. Bought 200 pieces of Starline Brass 8 months ago for $100ish. Primers sitting on the shelf and about 60lbs of various flavors of powder. And people say reloading isn't cost effective. granted, this is for a 6.5 Creedmoor and not a PRC.
Don't tell ButterBean. He might send you a Man Bun. He threatened to send me one.

Good morning all, I've been waiting for 6.5 PRC ammo to show up again and Mile High just received the batch of Hornaday 6.5 PRC 147gr eldm, I ordered two cases, one for me and one for a buddy, the out the door delivered was $1,550. I feel violated but I still need the ammo. It average $76 a box With tax and shipping.
Man thats crazy high.Just Last week bought 16 boxes at Academy for $49.99 a box of Hornady ELD-M 147gr and 4 Boxes of 143ELD-x. I had to buy it in 2 day intervals because they have a 4 box limit. So My wife and I double teamed them.

Good morning all, I've been waiting for 6.5 PRC ammo to show up again and Mile High just received the batch of Hornaday 6.5 PRC 147gr eldm, I ordered two cases, one for me and one for a buddy, the out the door delivered was $1,550. I feel violated but I still need the ammo. It average $76 a box With tax and shipping.
Youre not ban Idiot..Youre just addicted like the rest of us..Me included..LOL Glad you got some ammo though.

Your government has inflation under control, LOL

Yeah sorry man that hurts. But how bad would it hurt to stare at a rifle you can't shoot because you have no ammo? Lesson learned, make every round count. You'll be fine and better off in the long run.