im doing it!

zookman

Having my brothers gunsmith buddy build me a 7mm ! He order hart barrel today going with h s preicision stock not sure on trigger im gonna go buy basic rem 700 for the action cant wait

Cool Zookman! Do you already have the stock? If not, your best option might be to buy a used Sendero which already has the HS stock and Rem action. You could check the pawn shops and gunbroker, etc and definitely check the LRH classifides.

Keep us posted :)

-Mark

Cool Zookman! Do you already have the stock? If not, your best option might be to buy a used Sendero which already has the HS stock and Rem action. You could check the pawn shops and gunbroker, etc and definitely check the LRH classifides.

Keep us posted :)

-Mark

I agree, this is a good idea if you don't already have the stock. I have an HS stock on my long range rifle, and for the money you can't beat it.

+1 On the used Sendero!!!! Two major components of your build for that price is a good way to go. The color of the action can be changed.

2 months is extremely fast in this game!!!! I've been waiting 20 months. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.......still...... Can........barely......take.......it

2 months for a complete build is excellent.

Many of the custom barrel orders alone are 14-20 months.

What cartridge?

What barrel length, twist, rifling did you go with?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.