I'm encouraged !!

Idgunner

Store shelves in my area are starting to fill up with boxed factory ammunition. We are even seeing pallets of loaded ammo in boxes of 1600 rounds for 223 and 22LR as well as pallets of shotgun shells.
Also seeing a LOT of CCI BR-4 and BR-2 as well as Federal Large Pistol Magnum primers are cropping up. Hornady and Berger bullets are also in very good supply.

That tells me that the ammo manufacturers are starting to get caught up and maybe, just maybe, by this coming summer we will start to see primers and other components back in stores.

Let us pray.

I was at Scheels yesterday and the ammo shelf was pretty much full. Not as much variety as normal but the quantity was there. Hornady bullets looked to be pretty much fully stocked. A few powder choices, but no primers. Brownells had CCI primers in store the last 2 times I was there though.

When were had a Scheels open up in Missoula, MT, their primers were about $150.00 per thousand. Better than 3x the price they should be. In Mexico-North (aka Calif) Sportsmen Ware house their primers when they had them was about $45.00 per M out the door. That was within 2 week of each other. Needless to say I don't do a lot of shopping at Scheels.