I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, burden of proof lies with the poster making the claim. Secondly, he's saying it's guaranteed. So to disprove it all that has to happen is one person without a hijab doesn't get raped and murdered. My buddy travels the US for work, if she's ever been to Deerborn then I guess we're in the clear.

To the gentleman posting the article taking us further off topic, that's one case of a different type in a different state. I was offered 100% success at rape and murder in Deerborn MN.
Just keep the blanket pulled over your head and your mask on while your self quarantining as it's obviously working for you are you Kin to Mudrunner by chance ????????

Well I'm done here, all i know is some people need to get out more and see what other people want to do to this country, not all of them but there's plenty.
This is the greatest country on earth for now, quite possibly not after the Nov. elections.

Just keep the blanket pulled over your head and your mask on while your self quarantining as it's obviously working for you are you Kin to Mudrunner by chance ????????
Attacking my character suggests you don't have valid proof for your claims that I have called you out on.

I await your proof of rape and murder in Deerborn, MN (a fictional place).

We'll have to wait for the original poster to come back and clarify which town/state the 100% rape and murder was in so we know which to avoid.

Your source for showing it was tested on animals... I mean if you are going to claim something is not true... I am with you calling it out... but please stand behind your claim with a source showing it was tested on animals. Oh and as far as you tube... Remember their retraction 6 monthes later and strangely post Inaugeration that they made a mistake for pulling down information on the positive effects of using hydrochloride as a preventative. Mind you those videos from the doctors were pulled down numerous times.

What would be acceptable sources? I want to preemptively avoid any fake news claims.

Two of my kids are doctors and have seen this thing firsthand I greatly respect their opinion and advice on medical matters and they both got the shot as soon as they could as did my wife and I. I have known people who have gotten it and recovered in days and others who have gotten it and died. The way I look at it not getting the shot is like running through the forest with your eyes closed maybe you will run into a tree maybe not. I took the shot. That being said I was never one to stay home or wear a mask I went about my life normally but I figured if it was good enough for my kids it was good enough for me.

I can understand that perspective, but in all reality, the same could be said for taking the shot.
Seems that we don't have much of a choice but to run through the forest with our eyes closed. With information that has been politicized (lies) none of us really know what to do.
I respect people who take the shot, and people who choose not to. It's easy for me to see one would choose either way. It depends on where you get your information, and unfortunately, there is not a reliable place that we can all go to to get the truth. The information always gets twisted to support one agenda or another, leaving us all blind.
It's no more than flipping in coin imo, and nobody seems to be able to actually prove that wrong. Opinions have nothing to do with truth.

It affects everyone different, the same as the Flu a cold or sinuses , I had it and it was no worse than a cold, I was good to go in 3 days I've also seen some friends of mine that it put down for a week, just like the flu

Too bad that they can't come come up with a way [based on a DNA profile] to predict how one might react to the virus.

What would be acceptable sources? I want to preemptively avoid any fake news claims.
Any source ?
Right now you claim "it's not true" that the Covid vaccines were not tested on animals as claimed.
Please show the evidence that they were tested on animals.

We'll have to wait for the original poster to come back and clarify which town/state the 100% rape and murder was in so we know which to avoid.

I don't think that that person said it was 100%, but that Muslim women in Dearborn, MN, not wearing their traditional face covering in public were subject to rape and/or murder [presumably by Muslim men]. I doubt that would fly as a reason/excuse if someone did it.

Any source ?
Right now you claim "it's not true" that the Covid vaccines were not tested on animals as claimed.

Any source ?

How many different kinds of animals are known to be susceptible to contracting the virus? Rabbits, cats, dogs, llamas, sheep, etc. and so on and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts