I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Casual, as I told you before, drop the rifle, get out of the shower and rest your single-track mind. You are missing the point that OP was trying to make, and now you have sprayed shower water on everyone else's opinion just so you can say that you are right about the wrong message. When you wake up and are feeling better, here is the situation everyone else is trying to warn you about. Radical Muslims are taking over parts of the north-east and even getting themselves elected to congress and trying their best, from the inside, to radically and fundamentally ruin this country that they were not even born in. If just one American woman gets raped in Dearborn Michigan, that is too many and it is not the point anyway. Radical Muslims are here and they are coming for YOU and everyone that does not believe as they do. Some religions are not the same as your religion and those religions hate you and your religion and are willing to kill you to make their point.
I will not fear a person based on their religion. If they are elected to government by their district, then that is the choice of their district. Who am I to say, living 1,000 miles away. Separation of church and state aught to provide ample protection against whatever you think they're up to in government.

And what does it matter where someone is born. None of my great-grandparents were born here. In that time people were told you couldn't trust the Irish, the Germans, etc. Please take your fear mongering elsewhere.

I cannot believe this thread is still stumbling on you folks need to get a life ;)

Thank you for taking the time to explain. You have clarified what Bill Gates means when he talks about turning our cells into vaccine factories.

Historically, and by legal definition, a vaccine contains an antigen. A mRNA treatment contains an instruction for CELLS to MANUFACTURE an antigen.

It seems many are writing this off as semantics, but when experts in the field say 'hey, wait a second, this isn't semantics, there are potential risks. How does the cell turn this instruction off? What happens when the body encounters a variant of the actual virus down the road?

I wish I could write Cahill and company off, but 9 months later she stands by her claims and has even defended them in court. I understand your lack of interest but for the benefit of all I will offer this link to an ongoing international tribunal.

For interested parties, this is a link to a repository of video testimonials discussing a view alternate to the 'popular' narrative
Thanks for providing another pertinent source of information.
Prof. Delores Cahill, Immunologist, Molecular Biologist, world renowned expert... She expresses a different position than our resident "expert" molecular biologist and immunologist. So will the real expert please stand up?

I will not fear a person based on their religion. If they are elected to government by their district, then that is the choice of their district. Who am I to say, living 1,000 miles away. Separation of church and state aught to provide ample protection against whatever you think they're up to in government.

And what does it matter where someone is born. None of my great-grandparents were born here. In that time people were told you couldn't trust the Irish, the Germans, etc. Please take your fear mongering elsewhere.
Fear-mongering! Radical elements of many so-called religions that hide beneath the cloak of politics have come from 6,000 miles away. With our new "Come and let us feed and house and educate you" open borders government now firmly in place, you too will begin to notice the change. I hope you are young enough to live to see what is being created here in this country. Your tolerance will be rewarded.

Fear-mongering! Radical elements of many so-called religions that hide beneath the cloak of politics have come from 6,000 miles away. With our new "Come and let us feed and house and educate you" open borders government now firmly in place, you too will begin to notice the change. I hope you are young enough to live to see what is being created here in this country. Your tolerance will be rewarded.
Please take the fear mongering elsewhere. Your intolerance may be rewarded in other places.

Source? I'm not seeing anything close to that. Highest concentration in the US, but nothing close to 97%.
You sure like this thread, you have plenty of posts here. I think we all need to just accept the fact that we think different and we can still get along. For some reason people now days have an inability to disagree and still be civil. This is not directed at you (other than the comment about you liking this thread), just making general statements.

Please take the fear mongering elsewhere. Your intolerance may be rewarded in other places.
Fear mongering? I am not the CCP or ISIS. You do not have to read what I write. You are free to live your life without me in your delusional world where everyone is good. Just say "No." And be sure to say Hi to Rashida Tlaib the next time you are passing through Dearborn, Michigan. She can't be hard to find. She lives in the itty-bitty Muslin part of the outskirts of Detroit.

Fear mongering? I am not the CCP or ISIS. You do not have to read what I write. You are free to live your life without me in your delusional world where everyone is good. Just say "No." And be sure to say Hi to Rashida Tlaib the next time you are passing through Dearborn, Michigan. She can't be hard to find. She lives in the itty-bitty Muslin part of the outskirts of Detroit.

I will not fear another person based on their religion. You can reiterate your talking points all you want, it's fear mongering and it won't work. If I was you I'd question the motives of whoever was filling my head with that nonsense.

Edit to add: There are some really good looking restaurants in Deerborn, I'll have to swing through and give them some business in my next cross country trip.

Last edited:
I try to tread carefully when the subject of religion comes up. I do know that there are sects of the Muslim religion that are violent , especially towards Christianity and the USA in general . Not knowing how to tell them apart worries me a lot .At the same time, id hate to wrongly accuse a peaceful Muslim for something they don't condone and likely hate as much as any peaceful person.

I will not fear another person based on their religion. You can reiterate your talking points all you want, it's fear mongering and it won't work. If I was you I'd question the motives of whoever was filling my head with that nonsense.
Nonsense? You are too nice and too used to things being the way they were when you developed these ideas of: "Every person is a nice person." Radical Muslims are called radical for an extremely valid reason. They do not love you like a brother. It is probably good that there are forgiving people like you. If everyone in this country was like me, there would not be any mean, hateful, crazy political/religious people here to have to get rid of. They would be on the other side of the world where they came from in the beginning. You just keep on believin', Casual. That's what you're good at.

Nonsense? You are too nice and too used to things being the way they were when you developed these ideas of: "Every person is a nice person." Radical Muslims are called radical for an extremely valid reason. They do not love you like a brother. It is probably good that there are forgiving people like you. If everyone in this country was like me, there would not be any mean, hateful, crazy political/religious people here to have to get rid of. They would be on the other side of the world where they came from in the beginning. You just keep on believin', Casual. That's what you're good at.
Go easy or he will think your attacking his character

And you let me know when you're ready to stop living in fear. A good first step is to stop trying to spread those fears to others.

Radical anything is undesirable, but you can't assume a person's motive or intent based on their religion. If there's a high concentration of a particular religion in one area, that's not cause for concern. If people want to come here and make American better, that's cause for celebration, not concern. Everyone's from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.