I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying, for nearly a year now. We all gotta get it, Just a matter of how long that takes to happen.

The virus is here to stay, we gotta get on with life. I choose to be free and not afraid. Time to head to the range and do some testing.
I bet there's plenty who have had it that don't even realize it, could be me included.

I have been saying, for nearly a year now. We all gotta get it, Just a matter of how long that takes to happen.

The virus is here to stay, we gotta get on with life. I choose to be free and not afraid. Time to head to the range and do some testing.

Yup.......We're in the middle of a good snow storm, I really gotta stop sitting on my phone and go prep brass, and build shelves for the reloading room.

I will just leave this here with no comments, please read FYI

Attachments

• IMG_2716.PNG
    IMG_2716.PNG
    373.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I would bet that our definitions of freedom are the same. I'm all for personal liberty and people accepting as much risk into their own life as they want. I already received the vaccine based on the trial data that I've read. It's not like I was coerced at gun point. That said, my current risk of hospitalization and death from COVID 19 is 0% and I almost assuredly can't contract it or transmit it. All it took was a sore arm. It's a personal choice for the time being, however if you think that somehow the current administration is going to listen to your dissent about them or certain governors acting like dictators and violating your constitutional rights you're wrong. They haven't so far and they won't. The only potential way to do that is to remove the reason for them to have an excuse to violate them in the first place. I've already eliminated that reason in my life.
One question sir, you posted
"That said, my current risk of hospitalization and death from COVID 19 is 0% and I almost assuredly can't contract it or transmit it."
If this statement is true, and you believe it is, why does the government and the private entity known as the CDC, which most people believe is a government agency, which it is not, still recommend social distancing and face diapers after you have taken the vaccine, at this point in time, indefinitely. I am not here to argue, just to learn. You evidently are privy to information that the rest of us are not. Post your source please.

I thought that was so. So getting the vaccine is only of benefit to me, and not all of my fellow citizens? It's for me and me alone? Then maybe the government has no excuse for imposing mandatory injections, or "else". Whatever the "else" is, that they might have in mind.

I worked for a State regulatory agency (the government) for 34yrs. I always enjoyed saying "Trust me, I work for the Government, and I'm here to help" amongst my co-workers. Always good for some giggles. Never dared say it outside the office, other than amongst 'friends'. No need to pick a fight...

Anyhow, if I pose the same threat of communicating the virus (that seems to be the admission of the manufacturers), then my opting out of the shot shouldn't be as big of an issue to others.

Which begs the question, why the pressuring from some that we should all get the juice, for the benefit of our common good??? Other than I might occupy a hospital bed... For those that wanna object based on that argument, go ahead and get the juice. Then you won't need the hospital bed I might occupy. You'll not be afflicted. And me abstaining means there's an extra dose for you.

Attachments

• IMG_2716.PNG
    IMG_2716.PNG
    373.5 KB · Views: 32
If what you state is true, then doesn't it imply, to at least some extent, that this treatment is so new and different from others used in the past, that not even Pfizer knows what all it does?
I'm no doctor, but if this shot is similar to prior treatments used since vaccines first became common in use, then I'd think Pfizer and Moderna might already have a good idea. Knowledge based on prior, proven track records with very similar treatments.

And if the treatment is that new and novel, my waiting for a more time-tested and documented track record of use doesn't seem unreasonable.
One concern that we should all have is the fact that these pharmaceutical companies have all been granted immunity from lawsuits resulting from side effects caused by their vaccines. HUH? Oh, ok then, sign me up right away then, LOL.

It's appalling how so many will blindly pull up their sleeves and consent to an unknown to them substance to be injected into their bodies !

No questions asked, no personal research ... just blind obedience coerced by fear and hysteria

Do you not remember the US Gov expirimental "Swine Flu" vaccines that killed a bunch of people ? then the program was stopped only because it was exposed that a huge percentage of people were dying after getting the shots ? When the "cure" is deadlier than the affliction it is time to start asking questions and demanding answers instead of lining up like sheep to the slaughter

Look at the dates when a patent was applied for a Covid-19 test procedure, 4 years prior to the world hearing "Covid-19" for the first time ... Are you not curious why ? 2015 ... then right at the height of the "pandemic" in 2020 !

I guarantee you this ...
If you found out the real truth & motives behind this madness, you wouldn't be submissively waiting for vaccination like lab rats

View attachment 251074View attachment 251073
View attachment 251078
^^^^^^
They knew about it because it was a biological virus developed in a laboratory, on purpose.
Bill Gates brags about it. There are videos that were on YouTube that are no longer available, taken down. Things that make you ask questions.

Just got a Valentine's card from a friend. She finished High School at 15, Rice University at 18, and was doing graduate work at Columbia when she decided to go to medical school. She missed getting a perfect score on her US Medical Licensing Exam by 2 points, something I've never even heard of. She is a career M.D. epidemiologist, and has studied disease outbreaks for 40 years as a private contractor to state, federal, and tribal health departments. In other words, she does this for a living. Her husband is also an PhD epidemiologist and his specialty is...vaccines. And they HATE Big Pharma.

They both just received their 2nd doses. If you think you're smarter than her, you're wrong. ;)

Last edited:
Just got a Valentine's card from a friend. She finished High School at 15, Rice University at 18, and was doing graduate work at Columbia when she decided to go to medical school. She missed getting a perfect score on her US Medical Licensing Exam by 2 points, something I've never even heard of. She is a career M.D. epidemiologist, and has studied disease outbreaks for 40 years. Her husband is also an PhD epidemiologist and his specialty is...vaccines. And they HATE Big Pharma.

They both just received their 2nd doses. If you think you're smarter than her, you're wrong. ;)

Maybe the vaccination pecking order should be by IQ?

Just got a Valentine's card from a friend. She finished High School at 15, Rice University at 18, and was doing graduate work at Columbia when she decided to go to medical school. She missed getting a perfect score on her US Medical Licensing Exam by 2 points, something I've never even heard of. She is a career M.D. epidemiologist, and has studied disease outbreaks for 40 years as a private contractor to state, federal, and tribal health departments. In other words, she does this for a living. Her husband is also an PhD epidemiologist and his specialty is...vaccines. And they HATE Big Pharma.

Do you know which vaccine they got?

I will take common sense and good instincts over book smarts any day . Especially in an outlying situation like we are in now. The world is full of extremely intelligent people that cant figure out how to check the oil in their car, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.