I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another casual, no offense taken or meant. Like Butterbean said, it's a difference of opinion and interpretation of information. I don't argue that it's bad. The fact is the ONLY way to overcome a virus is herd immunity. PERIOD. Thus is achieved two ways, you get it and your body can handle it or not, or yes a vaccine. The common cold is a coronavirus. Theres a reason there has never been a vaccine for this. Because it morphs so many times that it's impossible. As someone earlier stated from Italy, they LOCKED it down and as soon as they relaxed a little guess what it's back. This has happened in EVERY country on the planet so far. Because that's what viruses do. As far as the masks go the ONLY somewhat effective way is a N95, or a full on resperator. The rags we have to wear in public are worthless because they won't even filter particles as small as the virus are. This is obvious since all these places like NY that so called locked everything down and it didn't change a thing. It only prolonged the issue. The sooner we get over it the sooner we get over it. Not trying to sound or be calaus but that is what it is. Yes I do think if you're sick, stay home and keep it to yourself. I also don't have a problem if someone wants or needs to get the vaccine, I and my family just don't believe it's for us. And in all reality by the time we would even be elegible to get it it will be long enough down the pipe to most likely be unneccesary anyway. Common sense is to wash your hands and don't lick the toilet seat in a public bathroom. I apologize if I have offended anyone but that's just my take. And yes I do have and know friends and family affected by

Maybe let's look at what we know:

1. Yes, we have isolated the virus, and performed the genetic sequencing
  2. Lots of vaccines use portions of the virus (much safer than using a weakened or attenuated virus) to stimulate the immune response. If we used the weakened virus, people would get the disease, and a more than a few would die, many more than using a portion of the virus.
  3. If you look at contact tracing data, which I bet most of you haven't, you will likely see that what happens in most cases is asymptomatic folks who have not yet shown symptoms (and may not ever) expose someone vulnerable. May be older, diabetic, but also could be someone whose body just mounts an inflammatory response. 49 year old healthy friend of mine had it 4 months ago and is still on 24 hour oxygen. Personally know three folks who have lost parents this way. If you think this is something they get over in a day or two, it's not. And I'm talking about looking at the ACTUAL data, not what CNN, Fox, etc. says the data is.
  4. Masks aren't meant to block individual viruses, but respiratory droplets. Do they work? I think we can safely say, better than those on the right think, and not nearly as well as those on the left think. In one hospital with which I am very familiar, with experienced mask wearers and good masks, many were infected. But, the viral load in the air was much higher, one would guess, given all the sick folks coming in.
  5. It's really, really hard to separate the politics from the reality for the layperson who can't read the studies. Fauxi was clearly a leftist in disguise (and not a very good one) all along, as is very clear now.
  6. The PCR is, indeed, flawed. What puzzles me is that they haven't reduced the number of cycles to be considered positive now that Biden is in. If they were smart (and make no mistake, the CDC, as with most Big Gov, is highly left-leaning), they would fix it, and say, wow, only a month in and look how numbers have dropped under Biden.
  7. If you're young, and healthy, or just ready to go, fine and dandy. Just maybe self-quarantine/social distance/wear masks around those who maybe aren't yet "ready to go". Just sayin'.
Peace, brothers and sisters.

SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) has most certainly been isolated in the lab and is available to researchers. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

It comes down to the definition of 'isolate'. I'm not a virologist, but there appears to be some contention among professionals.

It's appalling how so many will blindly pull up their sleeves and consent to an unknown to them substance to be injected into their bodies !

No questions asked, no personal research ... just blind obedience coerced by fear and hysteria

Do you not remember the US Gov expirimental "Swine Flu" vaccines that killed a bunch of people ? then the program was stopped only because it was exposed that a huge percentage of people were dying after getting the shots ? When the "cure" is deadlier than the affliction it is time to start asking questions and demanding answers instead of lining up like sheep to the slaughter

Look at the dates when a patent was applied for a Covid-19 test procedure, 4 years prior to the world hearing "Covid-19" for the first time ... Are you not curious why ? 2015 ... then right at the height of the "pandemic" in 2020 !

I guarantee you this ...
If you found out the real truth & motives behind this madness, you wouldn't be submissively waiting for vaccination like lab rats

EA6B579C-9312-4730-9FCB-AB55252228C8.jpeg
6DAE26EE-95D9-4A1F-9162-CE1565B7F50D.jpeg

74868541-AB39-48A3-99EE-5E1664A4BD22.jpeg

It comes down to the definition of 'isolate'. I'm not a virologist, but there appears to be some contention among professionals.

Also worth noting that Saeed A. Qureshi, the author of the article, is not a microbiologist or virologist either. You're correct that he argues from a purely semantical view that "isolation" is not exactly like picking up a virus particle from a petri dish. This I'm OK with. Others argue that discrete SARS-CoV-2 particles can be seen clearly with an electron microscope and that they can be discretely gene sequenced. The big question comes when Qureshi, who seems to have a hard-on for big pharma, claims that the virus, the disease it causes, and the vaccines that fight the virus, are all a big hoax. This is where I get squeamish with Qureshi; even if you follow the money, I'm skeptical that the entire world could pull off what would be the biggest hoax in the history of mankind.

The WHO and the CDC knew the test protocol was bogus from the start . Makes no difference WHO did the change first. What matters is they rigged the test to start with.
The problem was not so much with the methodology as it was with interpreting the lab results to establish a "cut line" above which the patient can be presumed to be positive for the virus, and below which it cannot be presumed. This looks like calibration of the protocol to me.

Also worth noting that Saeed A. Qureshi, the author of the article, is not a microbiologist or virologist either. You're correct that he argues from a purely semantical view that "isolation" is not exactly like picking up a virus particle from a petri dish. This I'm OK with. Others argue that discrete SARS-CoV-2 particles can be seen clearly with an electron microscope and that they can be discretely gene sequenced. The big question comes when Qureshi, who seems to have a hard-on for big pharma, claims that the virus, the disease it causes, and the vaccines that fight the virus, are all a big hoax. This is where I get squeamish with Qureshi; even if you follow the money, I'm skeptical that the entire world could pull off what would be the biggest hoax in the history of mankind.
I see what you are saying, and I agree. Poor choice of source.

Much better source, much harder to understand.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. I wish it were that simple. Unfortunately, I must point out what I believe to be a 'false dilemma'

By taking the injection, one's chances of contracting the virus do not change.

While it's shown to lessen the possibility of our immune system reacting to the virus, this means someone having received it has a greater chance of being asymptomatic when they contact the virus.

The 'vaccine' is not shown to prevent transmission of the virus.

It says so right on the label.

I'm not expecting my chances to change simply by taking the vaccine. I do that by wearing a face covering, watching my exposure, social distancing; laying low just like they say to do for a couple weeks after getting a flu shot. If the vaccine allows me to have a less severe or asymptomatic response than with no vaccine then it's worth any risk that I might get side effects from the vaccine.

Its not so hard to believe if you look at characters like George Soros , Bill Gate , Mike Blumberg , and some of the other uber rich that honestly believe they know what is best for mankind. Factor in Chinas 100 year plan for world domination too. Then look at Democrats that have close relationships with chinese spies , silicon valley working directly with communist China to design a system that keeps tabs on its citizens and grades their obedience to the chinese cause so they can decide who gets food and essentials. The full on war against our last president by the MSM and berocracy in our own government, that by the way , is still trying to destroy his ability to run again in the next election. He is the first president to look into the ingrained corruption in our special services and unelected people of power. The disarming of country after country. The WHO being run by a hand pick African citizen who gets massive aid for his country from China. Obama giving billions of our tax dollars to the lab in China that hatched this covid19 virus.....on and on and on and on. When you peal all the evidence back till you get to the core, at least for me, there is massive evidence that a world wide power grab is in progress, or RESET , if you will. Plenty to cause doubt in the integrity of this pandemic.

That said, my current risk of hospitalization and death from COVID 19 is 0% and I almost assuredly can't contract it or transmit it. All it took was a sore arm.
I have not seen any studies claiming 100% effectiveness but perhaps I missed some. That being said, statistically your chances were probably not far off from where you are now before even getting the shot.

Here is an interesting video - doctors from around the world conveying facts many of us have never heard before. I work in healthcare, and yes the last year has been crazy, but not for the reasons one might think. I have been encouraging, and participating in critical discussion with coworkers, and most of us have the feeling that only one side of the story is being featured in the media right now.

I am not an anti-vaxer. I believe in immunizations, and have received many in my life. I have always gone to a travel clinic and ensured my shots are up to date for whichever part of the world I may be visiting.

I have been learning a lot about Virology, and believe everyone has the right to INFORMED CONSENT. I'm not saying the vaccine is 'bad'. I believe there are some people for whom it will be a sensible choice, but at this time the data is lacking. I encourage everyone to review the vaccine trials, for me personally it raised more questions than answers.

The reaserching I have done around the world has caused me to invest in Ivermectin. Safely used around the world on people and pets for parasites for 40 years. Numerous studies have shown that if in the system when a virus is incountered it will PREVENT the virus from replicating. Recommended dosage for mine is 1 ml for every 22 pounds of body weight, every 28 or so days. It is also being used as treatment for covid after contracting but I was always taught an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! In many countries it is over the counter like Hydroxychloroquine but in this country EVERYTHING is prescription thanks to big Pharmaceutical companies. Or maybe it's the FDA, either way it bites!!! I bought Ivermax which is used for cattle, you pour it down their back once a month to prevent parasites and it absorbs through the skin. I figure if it will go through cow hide it will go through mine! I put it into my hand lotion, I Don't like pills or shots! I checked on the purity of medicine for animals vs people and found both are the same purity. I suggest everyone do their own reasearch and not take what I'm doing as a prescription for you. In the summer I plan on rubbing it on my legs to prevent ticks and chiggers. I'll let you know how that works out around August.

I have not seen any studies claiming 100% effectiveness but perhaps I missed some. That being said, statistically your chances were probably not far off from where you are now before even getting the shot.
Look at the Johnson and Johnson ENSEMBLE trial

The problem was not so much with the methodology as it was with interpreting the lab results to establish a "cut line" above which the patient can be presumed to be positive for the virus, and below which it cannot be presumed. This looks like calibration of the protocol to me.
We all are seeing what we most identify with in this country anymore. For me personally , i will trust a virus more than i trust the vaccine, CDC, or WHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.