I want to try the 165 Matrix, but...

TannerGun

I really want to give the 165 Matrixes a shot outta' the Kimber Montana 270WSM that should be here this week... but I'm not sure how they'll do. It's a 1:10", but that seems to be right on the edge of stability, and it's not cheap to just try them out ($50/a box). Would someone be willing to send me like 5-10 of them?

Booney, I know those SPS's don't have a huge mag box. Are you single feeding them, or shooting em from the mag? Where are you seating them at?

What'd that put your COAL at? And what speed do you run them? Sorry for so many q's... just trying to get an idea of what to try.

Hey Tanner, Call matrix and talk to Marshal . He just sent me 10 150s and 10 165 s free as a sample pack . I offered to pay for them but he would`nt accept my offer and he even paid the shipping ! I also shoot a kimber Montana 270 wsm and Im looking for any load data if you have any that work for you . Please let me know !gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.