I made a Magneto V3 adapter on the cheap, Dirt cheap...

Noidly1

I took a piece of pvc pipe and made this hand guard mount for my Magneto V3.
It's not finished yet. I need do a couple of things still to keep it secure.

Not sure how well it will hold up but, for the money, if it works, cool...

Thoughts???

Attachments

• 20230302_155026.jpg
    20230302_155026.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 358
  • 20230302_155035.jpg
    20230302_155035.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Thoughts???
I have been wanting to get a new chrono. Labradar is a little to $$$ at the moment. But a Magnetospeed is in $$ range. The only issue is keeping it off the barrel. The extra $$$ for the add on off barrel parts make it almost equal to the Labradar cost. This idea of yours is genius! What a $$$ saver! Saw how tight it holds on your YT video. What a great idea 💡. Can you say, "patent pending"?

Thoughts???
It looks great for the AR style hand guard. Do you have to fashion a new piece of PVC for your hunting rifles with wooden or CF fore ends?

It looks great for the AR style hand guard. Do you have to fashion a new piece of PVC for your hunting rifles with wooden or CF fore ends?
That is my question also. It appears it is a gun specific set up and not universal. Love the ingenuity though. Trying to find a more universal way to attach to several guns. Have the wiser mount l, but don't care for it as much.

I have been wanting to get a new chrono. Labradar is a little to $$$ at the moment. But a Magnetospeed is in $$ range. The only issue is keeping it off the barrel. The extra $$$ for the add on off barrel parts make it almost equal to the Labradar cost. This idea of yours is genius! What a $$$ saver! Saw how tight it holds on your YT video. What a great idea 💡. Can you say, "patent pending"?
Can you say....Too Late!

Built mine out of 1/4"x2" flat bar aluminum and attached it to an Arca clamp the screwed an 11" Arca rail to the stock. I have $25 invested and it works great
Is that steel or aluminum and how much does it flex/wiggle?
For that setup, I would have used a T-bar. virtually no flex but might twist tho. jm2c...