I don't usually ask for prayers but...

adam32+P

I'm not really a prayer type, or really ever ask for anything. But, my good buddy was in a terrible car accident with his two daughters and his girlfriend and her son. A couple have been released from the hospital with several injuries. His youngest daughter, 11 years old today, is in an induced coma and not breathing on her own. She has not been conscious since the collision. My buddy has been thru a lot, he just lost his Dad to cancer a couple months ago. He's one of the biggest hunters and outdoorsman I've ever known. He doesn't frequent any type of forums but he's a born hunter.

I'll post the link not asking for any donations, but for everyone to be able to see updates and see what they are praying for. They need prayers and positive thoughts more than anything right now.

Adam

@adam32+P, your friend and his family circle are in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayer never stop.jpg

I'm not really a prayer type, or really ever ask for anything. But, my good buddy was in a terrible car accident with his two daughters and his girlfriend and her son. A couple have been released from the hospital with several injuries. His youngest daughter, 11 years old today, is in an induced coma and not breathing on her own. She has not been conscious since the collision. My buddy has been thru a lot, he just lost his Dad to cancer a couple months ago. He's one of the biggest hunters and outdoorsman I've ever known. He doesn't frequent any type of forums but he's a born hunter.

I'll post the link not asking for any donations, but for everyone to be able to see updates and see what they are praying for. They need prayers and positive thoughts more than anything right now.

Adam
Prayers sent!