I am falling apart ...

Best wishes bud.
Everybody I know that's my age is falling apart too. We didn't hold up nearly as well as my dad's generation (born in '29) and before. I am 100% certain it is diet related. All those things the medical/ nutritional industry told us was bad for us (animal fats and meat) really wasn't- they tricked us into eating stuff that would lead to a 2nd half of a lifetime of osteoporosis, medical procedures and prescriptions (excess calcuim, vegetable oils, with polyunsaturated fats/ omega-6 fatty acids /soybean derivatives, and diets low in vitamin k2/ d3 to name a few) while making the latest generation of modern men, well, you know what I'm getting at.

Anybody that doesnt get it, isn't old enough to remember what real people used to be like.

When i was in my late 20s i went to my pcp to get a checkup. He told me my cholesterol was high, and recommended I use only margarine, stay away from animal fats, and get on Lipitor. I suspected he was merely pushing drugs, so ignored it. A 2nd cholesterol test confirmed it wasn't high.

Many years and lots of research later, I confirmed that yes, we were all being manipulated by the medical industry to achieve the goal of guaranteeing a lifetime of medications and medical procedures.
Hi 👋 generations before us life was with natural food and lots of physical work and these people didn't require major medical procedures
The chemicals added to our food is an atrocity. Now medical procedures are ungodly common
With little physical work compared to earlier generations
It's Sad 😔

I hope everyone heals up listen to the Dr. On the time it takes to heal. My father ( retired) and I are both Power linemen. The trades are Great careers but you pay for it with your body bad hips bad knees bad shoulders bad elbows a lot of repetitive motion wear and tear on your body everybody take care of yourself

MIDNR is not hunter friendly. I have first hand experience from the straight wall regulation I authored in 2009. Took 5 years to overcome their stupidity and political crap. Their lack of firearm knowledge is staggering.

MIDNR is not hunter friendly. I have first hand experience from the straight wall regulation I authored in 2009. Took 5 years to overcome their stupidity and political crap. Their lack of firearm knowledge is staggering.
That pretty much matches their deer management skills also. I'll say they do a great job with the Elk heard tho. The UP understandably is a tough management location due to wolves and winters but no reason to ban crossbows in a region that gets maybe 5% of the late season bowhunters of the total population. I ONLY use mine in December. It's my meat only weapon. Allows me to sit in a heated shack with the most comfort and relax after a long archery season sitting in a freezing treestand in the UP. I don't even hunt up there in December but makes no sense not allowing crossbow hunters the same weapon as LP hunters have.

@FEENIX, have you tried this?

IMG_0351.jpeg

Liberal DNR Bureaucrats, Mn is full of them also, loving the Timberwolf
That's the Feds that love the Big Bad Wolf. At least here in this state. It's a 100% democratic state (Congress wise). That don't help. Cute little fellas. That's why so many people are asking the DNR to release a few in southern Mi. Give them a taste of what the Yoopers have had for decades. The DNR has been trying the establish hunts for them but the feds keep putting kevlar on the prospect.

Recent Posts