I am falling apart ...

I just got the hospital bill for my liver cancer surgery and removal of my gall bladder; OMG, $60K, and my share is $158. Thank you, Tricare.
Hate to hear about you losing your gizzard. I have two family members that have had their gall bladder removed, and it is a challenge cooking for them. PM me sometime and I will give you some hints I've learned.

Hate to hear about you losing your gizzard. I have two family members that have had their gall bladder removed, and it is a challenge cooking for them. PM me sometime and I will give you some hints I've learned.
I currently do not have any dietary restrictions from my medical oncologist or oncology surgeon. Everything in moderation is what I am told. 😇

I currently do not have any dietary restrictions from my medical oncologist or oncology surgeon. Everything in moderation is what I am told. 😇
I'm surprised they haven't said anything about alcohol consumption. Just to be safe I'll PM you my address so you can ship it off.
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Neither do they, but they both now have a VERY sensitive stomach. They will both also get violent diarrhea at the drop of the hat. I pray this doesn't happen to you. they both slowly developed this after surgery.

I had a carpal nerve release and cubital nerve release surgery on my left-hand yesterday. It went well and managing pain/recovery well.

Next week, I have my initial consult with a neuro-surgeon due to a pinched nerve on my neck. Depending on the outcome, I am also inline for a right shoulder rotary cuff surgery. Other than that, all is well. 😇

Cheers!

Ed

Glad to hear that you are doing well sir. Like you, I will be glad to have 2021 in the rear view, looking very much forward to 2022!

Sheeew..... Having had part of my colon removed, between those two choices I would take diarrhea over constipation.

Best bet is to just take a healthy dose of Metamusil/Konsyl daily and have neither!
Yeah hopefully my comment was taken in the context of humor. I deal with this on a daily basis with a family member. It takes awhile to get the right balance.

Yeah hopefully my comment was taken in the context of humor. I deal with this on a daily basis with a family member. It takes awhile to get the right balance.
Agreed, and yes it was. I should have added something about finding what works for you, I sure as heck am no expert!

Do not mean to redirect the thread either!