Howa mini 6 ARC?

Tell me about experience with Howa mini in 6 ARC. I do not have any experience with the 6arc but really like my mini howa's.
Well I'm just the opposite. I have no experience with howa minis but I do love my six arc! I've converted my A.R. 15 to 6 mm arc and I am really impressed with this little cartridge. I have taken deer out to 381 yard so far and a wide range of bullets from 70 or even less to over 100 grains are available.

If they would ever release them to the dealers, maybe someone could tell you. Last I heard Legacy was waiting on a boatload of them.
I'm getting tired of waiting and thinking to build instead! It's been nearly a year and a half since they announced. Are their sales forecasters that much unsure of themselves?

I was thinking of building one as well. It seems they are a little slow with the mini's lately. I was also thinking about 350 legend in one since I haven't been able to locate one.

I've been kicking around the idea of building a 6 ARC on one of the little Howas. I did a 6.5 Grendel on a CZ 527 a few years ago and I love it. The 527s have skyrocketed in price though, so the Howas seem like a great option. The 6mm ARC in any of the mini actions would be a great combo with an 18-19" barrel.

I'm waiting in them to come back in stock. I think a mini in 6 ARC with a 20" barrel would be a sweet varmint/ deer/ hog/ basically whatever I feel like shooting kinda rig. It would probably be my truck gun.

I was at Franks Guns & Tackle near Amsterdam, NY a week or so ago and saw two Howa's. A 308 & a 6.5 Creedmoor. It's the first time I've ever seen / handled one & I was impressed with the weight; or rather, the lack there of! I'm a fan of light weight rifles and hunt the NYS ADKs with a Remington model 7 FS that was 5.25# out of the box in 7-08. I've since scored a 308 & another 7-08, just because…. The Howa sheds another pound.

I'd be very surprised if the item was actually in hand. I don't trust WH with ammo or component orders, very much like Optics Planet.

However, I sent them an email inquiry with the sku listed on their website.

I will report back as soon as I hear something or wake up from my treatment.