How to build a reloading bench your wife won't mind having in the house

I feel sorry for you guys. When I married my wife we agreed that I would make all the big decisions and she would make all the little ones.

It's worked out great. After ten years, we haven't had to make any big decisions...

Very nice indeed. I showed it to my wife and she thought it was a great idea, but i already have a 10x12 room in the basement. I think it is a marketable design. Good job

Absolutely awesome! Since my wife likes to re-do a room or two every hunting/ fishing trip...maybe... I can get here to re-do my reloading area....she said it needs more organized..and she doesn't like looking at all them brass boxes of empties sitting on open shelves. I said I'm in the basement and she doesn't entertain there!

I got the last set of kitchen cabinets and counter tops when I did my reloading area. Uhoo!?? you don't thinks she want another new kitchen?!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.