Here's mine. I have mine at my garage.

Picture174-5.jpg

Picture179-2.jpg

Picture178-4.jpg

Picture177-4.jpg

Picture176-2.jpg

Picture175-6.jpg

My Friends Reloading Room

This is the nicest reloading room I've ever seen. It is the "Man Cave" of a friend of mine that shoots competative NBRSA 100/200 benchrest.

Enjoy.

TomLibbysGunRoom1.jpg

TomLibbysGunRoom11.jpg

TomLibbysGunRoom3.jpg

TomLibbysGunRoom4.jpg

TomLibbysGunRoom5.jpg

TomLibbysGunRoom6.jpg

Yea I hate him too :). A lot of thought (and cash) went into that area. That is absolutely the nicest reloading area I have seen. The one I am working on now will not be that nice.
I decided that I couldnt wait on the @#@$%)*$#ing builders to build cabinets (or paint it for that matter). So I went to lowes and sears and bought some of those pressed metal assemble at home work benches. I finished assembly and started moving everything in last night.

BHP9 & eddybo

While this is the finest reloading/gun room I've ever been in, this individual's friend and fellow competitor has a room just as nice and twice this size. It is located just to the side of his 100-yard underground shooting tunnel.

It is very nice I'm told.

If I had a room like that I would already have a bunch of NBRSA HOF points:) (That is if I could shoot worth a flip)

I can compete with the 100 ground underground range...in a way. I walk out of my reloading room into my indoor shooting room with 2 cement benches and shoot out the portals on my 800yd range. Not in the same class, but at least I get to shoot deer crows and even an 800yd armadillo:) Now if I could just catch the coons climbing my feeder at 300 yards I wouldnt feel bad about not having an underground tunnel:)

While this is the finest reloading/gun room I've ever been in, this individual's friend and fellow competitor has a room just as nice and twice this size. It is located just to the side of his 100-yard underground shooting tunnel.

It is very nice I'm told.

Yeah, I'm jealous. I can admit it!

On another forum a picture of a loading bench and a rifle sticking out the window because his rifle range was right there. Its not fair !

That's Art Hammer's setup. An un-godly amount of presses and IIRC he's shooting 400 yrds out the window. You can find him on Savageshooters.

Alright here is the small, simple, and but effective setup. This is about to be expanded on but it has worked well.

100_0005.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.