How much powder?

I take it most of the respondents to this thread are either embarresed by the amount of powder they are hoarding or think it is no one elses business. It probably isnt anyones business I was just curious. So I take it from this most on here should quit whining about the powder shortage and quit hoarding f*&^€g powder and primers. No one needs hundred of pounds of powder. I would hate to see how much *** wipe you have!!!!
IBTL!

FEENIX: GOOGLE: ITBL was defined as nonanastomotic intra- or extrahepatic biliary strictures without any history of hepatic artery complications, ABO, incompatibility or other known causes of bile duct damages.

Let me know if there is an other meaning, please. (LOL)
Ed

FEENIX: GOOGLE: ITBL was defined as nonanastomotic intra- or extrahepatic biliary strictures without any history of hepatic artery complications, ABO, incompatibility or other known causes of bile duct damages.

Ed
"In Before The Lock": An abbreviation posted to a thread on a web-based forum when the poster knows that any rational debate has long since been abandoned, and will shortly be locked by the forum administrator

In the Netherlands the legal maximum for smokeless powder is 3kg. Seller and buyer are required to keep records of sales and/or purchases.
Difficult if you have many different calibers for which you want to reload.

There is a lawsuit where some reloaders want the limit changed to 10 kilo's. I wish them success.

Ed
It's an old GB favorite, In Before Thread (or The) Lock.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.