How much can a stock change with proper bedding increase accuracy with a specific ammo?

400 meters at 50 pound deer? Why the 308? the 6mm-6.5mm Creed perfect for that. The other loads that shoot better why wont they work on 50 lb deer? Have you proved accuracy of your different loads at 300-400 meters. For hunting rifle shoot only 3 shots groups because hunting never likely to shoot more than that. Also with 3 shot groups will the first cold bore shot go in the same place? BTW did I say try your ammo at 300-400 meters to see what that looks like.

400 meters at 50 pound deer? Why the 308? the 6mm-6.5mm Creed perfect for that. The other loads that shoot better why wont they work on 50 lb deer? Have you proved accuracy of your different loads at 300-400 meters. For hunting rifle shoot only 3 shots groups because hunting never likely to shoot more than that. Also with 3 shot groups will the first cold bore shot go in the same place? BTW did I say try your ammo at 300-400 meters to see what that looks like.
Wait, wait, wait 😂 thanks for the answer, I will try to reply to every point.
So: i choose the .308 because it's readiky available, accurate and at those distances there is no much difference with other calibers (for example a 165 gr accubond shot from a 308 is gonna have more or less the same trajectory and wind drift than a 300 wsm at 400 yards-not the same energy of course). Why not a 6 mm CM? Because i will use this rifle also for fellow deer and boars and there is a law here that says that you can't hunt thise animals with anything less than a 270. The regular softpoints my rifle likes a lot at 400 meters drift with tind DOUBLE a 165 gr accubond and have almost a thousand fps less. Nope.
I have an idea of how my rifle shots without caring about 3 vs 5 shots groups.
I always test for cold bore shot change in POI

Make it real easy for you. Bedding any rifle makes it "better" in numerous ways. Usually substantially more accurate. Barrel is now floated if done properly. Action is mated to the stock and helps eliminate any possible issues when in the field. Bedding also relieves all the stress on the action and action screws when done properly. It's just "better". Even just spot bedding the lug and tang area usually offer improved accuracy.
Thanks for the answer. My barrel is already free floated but yes, i will do it and let's see what happens. I even found out my rifle scope rings went loose during testing so groups must have also been impaired by that (the scope moved 1 inch forward). All this with proper torque and quality rings. So possibly the accuracy will be much better just fixing that.

Don't try and force feed the rifle something it doesn't want to shoot is the moral to the question. It's blatantly telling you that load doesn't hit the sweet spot and the other one does.

You're limited to factory options and sounds like will spend a bunch of money chasing a ghost.

In this example, the best option is to reload or find someone who will show you how to tune that bullet to your gun. There still isn't a guarantee that barrel/gun will like that bullet but that's your best chance.

To your bedding question, bedding never hurts unless it's done wrong but it's not magic. I would not ever expect an unbedded rifle that is shooting 1.5" to shoot .5" after it's bedded unless there was something else going on (like bolt touching the stock would be a great example).

Good luck!
I would love to handload but i don't know anyone so skilled to let me teach by him and i know that, in these kind of things, startijg without a good teacher is gonna make things much more difficult

Is there any youtibe channel with good tutorials on handloading? I reloaded a lot for pistol ammo but never tried to make a top quality, finely tuned ammo

Thanks for the answer. My barrel is already free floated but yes, i will do it and let's see what happens. I even found out my rifle scope rings went loose during testing so groups must have also been impaired by that (the scope moved 1 inch forward). All this with proper torque and quality rings. So possibly the accuracy will be much better just fixing that.
Sounds like you may need to bed your scope to your rings as well if necessary. Sometimes a action is not square/level up top from one ring to the other making your rings not square , and the you have that scope creep you mentioned. Happens under recoil. I only do it if needed. I've had 2 actions that have been like that.

Wait, wait, wait 😂 thanks for the answer, I will try to reply to every point.
So: i choose the .308 because it's readiky available, accurate and at those distances there is no much difference with other calibers (for example a 165 gr accubond shot from a 308 is gonna have more or less the same trajectory and wind drift than a 300 wsm at 400 yards-not the same energy of course). Why not a 6 mm CM? Because i will use this rifle also for fellow deer and boars and there is a law here that says that you can't hunt thise animals with anything less than a 270. The regular softpoints my rifle likes a lot at 400 meters drift with tind DOUBLE a 165 gr accubond and have almost a thousand fps less. Nope.
I have an idea of how my rifle shots without caring about 3 vs 5 shots groups.
I always test for cold bore shot change in POI
Love my 308's. With the right projectile (Monos are my favorite) they're good to 700-800 yards for hunting. Run a 150 Badlands at 3160 out of a 308 with a 20" barrel. 130 Barnes TTSX at 3085 from my 18". Lethal.

I would love to handload but i don't know anyone so skilled to let me teach by him and i know that, in these kind of things, startijg without a good teacher is gonna make things much more difficult

Is there any youtibe channel with good tutorials on handloading? I reloaded a lot for pistol ammo but never tried to make a top quality, finely tuned ammo
There are good old books for about $15. Plenty of them too and very detailed. I think EP Integrations has a video series that's supposed to be good.

The reloading board here is a full wealth of information. Get a manual and read it, then start asking questions. Lots of guys will help. Good luck!

Love my 308's. With the right projectile (Monos are my favorite) they're good to 700-800 yards for hunting. Run a 150 Badlands at 3160 out of a 308 with a 20" barrel. 130 Barnes TTSX at 3085 from my 18". Lethal.
Yes, i like granted ammo availability and wide ammo selection for decades if not centuries, long barrel life, low recoil, no need for a muzzle brake, no need for ear protections while hunting, punch suitable also for bigger games at reasonable distances. I think it's hard to beat for european hunting. Also roe deer are such a small target that you can't stretch the distance enough to make a flatter caliber this useful.
Overall i am convinced most hunting can be done with most rifle calibers if you know how to use your rifle, when to renounce to a shot and if you place the bullet in the right spot. The choose lf the caliber is a process where you have to evaluate pros and cons, there is always a tradeoff.

In europe some traditionalists like to bash the 308 because of its not too flat trajectory and not ideal wind resistance. I find it silly, these things have much more to do with the bullet than with the caliber unless you go magnum or you use one of these newer ultra aerodynamic 7mm.

My favourite caliber i know of, on paper, is the 7 SAUM. I think that is the most versatile caliber for hunting, among with the 308. Unfortunately the 7 SAUM has disappeared.

There are good old books for about $15. Plenty of them too and very detailed. I think EP Integrations has a video series that's supposed to be good.
Do you have a specific one to suggest? Also in english even if it is not my native language

Lay a piece of electrical tape in the bottom scope ring will take up the space, conform to the scope and put a little friction from the tape to hold the scope in place.

Lay a piece of electrical tape in the bottom scope ring will take up the space, conform to the scope and put a little friction from the tape to hold the scope in place.
Thanks, i have never done this in many years of shooting but I will give it a try! And i will also use loctite 242 :)

I will let you know how it turns out

Since the stock i biught is very expensive, do you think that, in case I make the bedding for this rifle and then I am not satidlsfied with the results i can go back amd make the stock fit to another identical rifle model i would buy?

I mean, if i sell this rifle and buy another one i will lose 300 euros, the stock costs 4 times that price, maybe I should take another spin at the new rifle roulette :)

Maybe i am asking too much and probably the right path would be handloading.. i already found 2 almost half moa factory loads, the fact is that they are low bc bullets and this 308 rifle would be used up to 450 yards..

All these question are obviously due to extreme lack of experience with customization
You have puchased a high end stock. That doesn't mean it fits. Take your rifle in and get it bedded. It appear that you don't understand about bedding an action to the stock. So take it to someone that does. The rest of it is developing a reload that works in your action and barrel. I don't use factory loads in my center fire rifles. I develop load by reloading. In the upper right hand corner is blog that are being written about. Click on one and ready if it something you want to know. Fallow it and watch for more items that come up. There is some great reloader here and have a lot of imput. Watch, Read, and Learn.

You have puchased a high end stock. That doesn't mean it fits. Take your rifle in and get it bedded. It appear that you don't understand about bedding an action to the stock. So take it to someone that does. The rest of it is developing a reload that works in your action and barrel. I don't use factory loads in my center fire rifles. I develop load by reloading. In the upper right hand corner is blog that are being written about. Click on one and ready if it something you want to know. Fallow it and watch for more items that come up. There is some great reloader here and have a lot of imput. Watch, Read, and Learn.
I definitely don't know much about the bedding process, that's for sure, and of course i won't be the one to bed my rifle. As far as handloading goes, i wish i had a good teacher and time to do it! But i work a lot

That said, i will take a look at the reloading section on here!