How many Master Masons here?

Because we have secrets that non-Masons do not know many people feel threatened.I usually ask people like this if they would like a book containing our secrets, if they say yes I just tell them to read the Holy Bible,all of our secrets are from it.Nothing scarier than a bunch of good men in a fraternity with secrets derived from the Holy Bible.Thanks Tim Baldwin

That is a very good idea Tim!!!I have heard several preachers deliver masonic messages and never even know it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not that I can recall but you know how it is when you visit lodges, you get to meet a lot of brothers whose names you don't remember. Where is your lodge located? I'm always looking for new lodges to visit on my travels south of the border.

My lodge is Sam Dixon #218 in Centre,Alabama located off of main street.Please come for a visit first and third thursdays at 6:00pm.

I was just curious as to how many Master Masons are on this forum? Besides me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

In the event that things go "south" here in the USA, are you as a Mason prepared? I would ask, "How many real patriots are willing to fight to keep our freedoms"? Mason or not, when the shooting starts the only thing that will matter is if you can count on the guy next to you. I am not a Mason...just a regular guy and hope that you are too. It's coming....be ready.

Because we have secrets that non-Masons do not know many people feel threatened.I usually ask people like this if they would like a book containing our secrets, if they say yes I just tell them to read the Holy Bible,all of our secrets are from it.Nothing scarier than a bunch of good men in a fraternity with secrets derived from the Holy Bible.Thanks Tim Baldwin
For the record of those that do not know any better the masons is nothing other than a cult! Dr Jack hyles a well known baptist preacher was once a member of the masons he had the expensive gold ring that you all wear. I have read the book that he put out years ago I'm sure anyone who wants can get a copy. Here are some of their childish secrets an opened left handed hand shake is one sign that you are a mason then their is the ask how old their grandmother is what ever that number comes to be is the lodge that their out of. One of the sickest things about the masons is if you are a Royal mason if my memory serves me well that's the highest mason ,you can have an affair with the lesser masons wife and he's not suppose to do anything about it nor mess with the royals wife Dr hyles turned in his ring after he got saved and called to preach they threaten you with your life if you ever tell about their secrets and that my friend is not bible at all !!!!
If your a mason and say you get pulled over by a state trooper and you tell him he's suppose to let you go without a ticket even if you were running 100 MPH The bible says that we are to obey the laws of the land this is just another example that masons are not from the bible. If anyone wants to object then I'll borrow the book again from a good preacher friend of mine and tell it all ! I can also post scripture from the King James Bible to prove that your not suppose to be "Secret"

Until next time

Bigbuck

F
If your a mason and say you get pulled over by a state trooper and you tell him he's suppose to let you go without a ticket even if you were running 100 MPH

Dang it! I've been a Mason all my life and have yet to get out of a single ticket!:D

For the record of those that do not know any better the masons is nothing other than a cult! Dr Jack hyles a well known baptist preacher was once a member of the masons he had the expensive gold ring that you all wear. I have read the book that he put out years ago I'm sure anyone who wants can get a copy. Here are some of their childish secrets an opened left handed hand shake is one sign that you are a mason then their is the ask how old their grandmother is what ever that number comes to be is the lodge that their out of. One of the sickest things about the masons is if you are a Royal mason if my memory serves me well that's the highest mason ,you can have an affair with the lesser masons wife and he's not suppose to do anything about it nor mess with the royals wife Dr hyles turned in his ring after he got saved and called to preach they threaten you with your life if you ever tell about their secrets and that my friend is not bible at all !!!!
If your a mason and say you get pulled over by a state trooper and you tell him he's suppose to let you go without a ticket even if you were running 100 MPH The bible says that we are to obey the laws of the land this is just another example that masons are not from the bible. If anyone wants to object then I'll borrow the book again from a good preacher friend of mine and tell it all ! I can also post scripture from the King James Bible to prove that your not suppose to be "Secret"

Until next time

Bigbuck
I have read most of these responses. In the event that the shooting starts when the talking stops just remember that we as "Real Americans" must stand together against the Communists trying to internally destroy this land we call home. " The only thing neccessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing". E. Burke "Any real man out there will know in which direction to point and fire his rifle" Gen. Omar Bradley LETS FOCUS ON WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS. "KNOW YOUR ENEMY" (Art of War) Sun Tzu 2600BC

I should have been a little more clearer , It only works when the officer himself is a mason as well:rolleyes:

bigbuck

Perhaps it would be better to focus on the real threats now in power. They are desperately trying to take our weapons from us. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and many others did the same, and when they did the slaughter began. Masons?? "Who ever is the enemy of my enemy is for a time my fellow soldier in arms". "Money makes strange bedfellows"....so does conflict. Lets pull it together. A Nation divided cannot stand. You guys should shake hands and be "Brothers In Arms". Lets get the real enemy. Oh....is Obama a Mason??!!! I think not...he's just another Communist SOB! Their plan is to keep us fighting amongst ourselves instead of focusing on them. (diversionary tactics) It doesn't work on those of us who have experience in certain "disiplines". We know it when we see it. You guys need to call a "truce". Don't mean to stick my nose into it, but the time is close at hand....stay ready.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.