How many Master Masons here?

wow what Hatred you carry. Feal sry for you BB. If one book makes you hate so much. Guess you don't know any Masons ?

Not afraid to admit I am a Mason also :)

No hatred here see that's exactly how the liberals view it if you stand for what you believe then you are considered a hater:rolleyes:That's why their trying to pass the new" hate speech" Law.

If you think I'm a hater now then your really not going to like what I'm fixen to Quote from the book and yes I do believe this book he has no reason to lie .

You may ask why would I want to post such things well maybe someone is just now getting involved with the masons and don't know how they are and this info will shed some light on what they really are .

Once I start posting from the book it will take scripture from the KJV bible and prove that the masons is not right. Let the word of God be true and every man a lyer.

Contrary to what the world believes Christianity is not boodah, muslim, Christian science no .Jesus said I am the WAY the Truth and the Life he did not say ways he said way you will come the only way and that is the Jesus way or you'll spend eternity in hell. Masons hide behind the curtin of religion as most false teachings do and allow any of these religions into to their group and that is contrary to the bible . Stay tuned this book is going to really help you all :)

Bigbuck

Big buck I think that ONE. You are classifying free masonry with a type or extension of faith, its not. free masonry although opened and closed in prayer dose not replace or supplement any faith as a matter of fact free masonry is opened to all faiths and only requiring that you be of a faith. TWO. You are still quoting from another persons experience and not your own; I am fairly failure with what the 9/11 commission says but can't lecture others on the horrors of being in the tower or on a plane at the end. And THREE. Any person can extrapolate from two totally different entities and draw any information that they wish to support or debase any conclusion they wish. Man when my family found out I was becoming a mason I got it from both ends, some distant relatives, and close ones pulled me to the side some reveled them selves to be masons and others had cryptic warnings of deviled worship virgins and goats (that was a joke) man im not going to bust your balls about this or argue with you about it either, and I will read your response out of respect (giving you a chance to have the last word) I am just saying its no more or worse than a college fraternity with initiations and rights of passage you should find out first hand and not base or believe so patiently based on another's experience. It's like ranger school don't knock it till you rock it (My Two Cents) good luck to you bro

Big buck I think that ONE. You are classifying free masonry with a type or extension of faith, its not. free masonry although opened and closed in prayer dose not replace or supplement any faith as a matter of fact free masonry is opened to all faiths and only requiring that you be of a faith. TWO. You are still quoting from another persons experience and not your own; I am fairly failure with what the 9/11 commission says but can't lecture others on the horrors of being in the tower or on a plane at the end. And THREE. Any person can extrapolate from two totally different entities and draw any information that they wish to support or debase any conclusion they wish. Man when my family found out I was becoming a mason I got it from both ends, some distant relatives, and close ones pulled me to the side some reveled them selves to be masons and others had cryptic warnings of deviled worship virgins and goats (that was a joke) man im not going to bust your balls about this or argue with you about it either, and I will read your response out of respect (giving you a chance to have the last word) I am just saying its no more or worse than a college fraternity with initiations and rights of passage you should find out first hand and not base or believe so patiently based on another's experience. It's like ranger school don't knock it till you rock it (My Two Cents) good luck to you bro

finn ,
I'm not going to argue with you as well and we don't have to agree with each other all I ask is you continue to read the posts that I post from the book . You say that a person has to join something first hand to know about it that's not always the case . How does a person get a doctors degree by studing/reading material I understand you cannot believe everything you read but it's not always bad info. so with that in mind remember this guy has already been their and done that . He had made it to the top and reveals several good points in the book that back the fact that the masons are not something a christian should join and he sets the standard with the WORD of GOD.

Until next time:)

I"m going to get the book this weekend and post some info next week . I will also start my own thread on the subject that way know one can accuse me of being a hijacker I should have done this already .All will be welcome to debate or exspress their feeling on the material that I post.

Thanks

Bigbuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.