Hornady at it again

No, I'm glad you're shooting a minimum of 6-10 shot groups, and based on your claimed results, not subjectively interpreting sub-sample results.

It is a bit puzzling that you seem to be advocating for 3 shot groups, despite not using that method yourself though. 🤷‍♂️
I'm not advocating anything, after pushing 100 plus rounds through my rifle and finding the mode with my loads, once that is figured out and the rifle dialed in then I do my prehunt shots to confirm that nothing has changed.
I have only mounted one tuner brake on a rifle, but after finding the most accurate
No, I'm glad you're shooting a minimum of 6-10 shot groups, and based on your claimed results, not subjectively interpreting sub-sample results.

It is a bit puzzling that you seem to be advocating for 3 shot groups, despite not using that method yourself though. 🤷‍♂️
I only use a three shot group to confirm zero after everything else is is dialed in.
The only time I have ever installed a tuner break I never got to do any adjustments on the tuner, once I found the node with my loads I didn't mess with it.🤷🏼‍♂️
Usually it takes me somewhere around 100 rounds to get everything where I want it, after that I confirm with a 3 shot group before I go hunt