Homogenous copper bullets can be inhumane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing this video did anyone ever find out what twist rate barrel the test was performed with or are we just assuming it was appropriate for the bullet being tested as I understand it when using these bullets twist is very critical
I have been reading through the thread and there was a lot of speculation by the fanbase, but I didn't see anything concrete.

So I guess we just have to assume and I refuse to form an opinion one way or another on something as important as taking the life of an animal on an assumption.

Last edited:
I was just reading some post on a thread called Bullet Failures and I have used some of the bullets these folks are speaking of and have never has an issue so I guess anything can fail under the right conditions.

Once I read this ..... Questions immediately arose as to what "entity" financed this guys "Terminal Research" on copper bullets

Follow the money ....... something is not right with this, far too much bias using colorful wording in order to sway the reader

If scientists can be bought ... so can "Terminal Researchers" .... His self aggrandizing and posing is vomit inducing

There is a hidden agenda here ...

"My name is Nathan Foster blah, blah, blah ...
I am now considered a world leading expert in the field of terminal ballistics and consult with companies and GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS worldwide . If you are a policy maker who has made or is about to make decisions about ammunition and have NOT CONSULTED WITH ME, I can honestly state that you are making uninformed decisions. There is no other researcher on the planet with my level of experience or skill in this subject. "

That last two sentences did it for me ...
This guy is obviously bought & paid for ....

I remember seeing this video did anyone ever find out what twist rate barrel the test was performed with or are we just assuming it was appropriate for the bullet being tested as I understand it when using these bullets twist is very critical
This guy was called out by several people and he just kept digging a hole until he buried himself

Once again you know about an eighth of what you think you do, you are way late to that party, No offence intended
Here you are to the rescue with that completely objective point of view. Always appreciate your input and response to my comments!! 🥰. I even saw your attempt to inform everybody of a high BC mono out of europe…all your boys were trying to figure out what was going on. It was one of the best threads I have read since covid started.

@GSPRunner I'd like to hear your account(s) of your Hammer bullet failure(s). I don't want you speaking for others, or the "They Say" regurgitation. Let me know what happened when you shot game, what game, how many times it happened, your load development process. Pictures would be great. Feel free to inundate me with the details.

@GSPRunner I'd like to hear your account(s) of your Hammer bullet failure(s). I don't want you speaking for others, or the "They Say" regurgitation. Let me know what happened when you shot game, what game, how many times it happened, your load development process. Pictures would be great. Feel free to inundate me with the details.
I don't have anything against hammer bullets - why are you trying to get me to say bad things about them?

I don't have anything against hammer bullets - why are you trying to get me to say bad things about them?
Not at all. You said you had them fail you. I want to hear about that. I mean, you told the maker of Hammer bullets his bullets were failing all over the place. I need to take this into account while I conduct my testing.

Last edited:
Not at all. You said you had them fail you. I want to hear about that.
Easy Psaki - don't be spreading fake news. I never said they failed. I purchased one box and the BCs were lower than advertised. I determined if I was going to shoot low BC bullets I would just use a partition, so they didnt even make the cut to go hunting with me. Everybody has different styles of hunting, I have the ability and the equipment to take animals a long ways out, so they weren't for me. Sent them to a buddy in cali and that was the end of it. I wasn't upset at steve or hammer or anything else. Never left a bad review and this is the first forum I have shared that on. Frankly with all the options out there, I didn't care. I have a couple different bullets that I use that have very high BCs and kill like the hammer of thor. If you aren't killing animals past 500 yards you can shoot about any bullet you want to, including partitions and coreloks.

Last edited:
Easy Psaki - don't be spreading fake news. I never said they failed. I purchased one box and the BCs were lower than advertised. If determined if I was going to shoot low BC bullets I would just use a partition, so they didnt even make the cut to go hunting with me. Everybody has different styles of hunting, I have the ability and the equipment to take animals a long ways out, so they weren't for me. Sent them to a buddy in cali and that was the end of it. I wasn't upset at steve or hammer or anything else. Never left a bad review and this is the first forum I have shared that on. Frankly with all the options out there, I didn't care. I have a couple different bullets that I use that have very high BCs and kill like the hammer of thor. If you aren't killing animals past 500 yards you can shoot about any bullet you want to, including partitions and coreloks.
You understand we can let the record reflect what you said, right? So, you try again, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.