Homogenous copper bullets can be inhumane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the "supporters"...it's mainly YOU all on your own.

All the threads being turned into Hammer threads has severely turned me off to Hammers, and I LIKE THEM AND SHOOT THEM in a few rifles.

But, you have pretty much singlehandedly made my mind up to start purchasing Badlands and Peregrine exclusively.
If I find something I like I would not change my thoughts and likes no matter what ANYBODY says or does another persons beliefs and thoughts are just that, theirs and all the rhetoric on here about said bullets would not sway me one bit. Your opinion is the only one that matters in your house unless you are married of course then it means very little:)

Circling back to ??????
If you truly do not have your blinders on, you will be able to synthesize them. I contemplated on responding similarly to @adam32+P's first statement but I was hoping this post did not affect our friendship but it seems that is no longer the case. But I am good with it

I think it is time for me to join @asd9055.

Cheers!

If you truly do not have your blinders on, you will be able to synthesize them. I contemplated on responding similarly to @adam32+P's first statement but I was hoping this post did not affect our friendship but it seems that is no longer the case. But I am good with it

Cheers!

Cheers!
Whiskey Looping GIF by Buffalo Trace Bourbon

Foster definitely has his opinions, but they have always been backed by extensive testing from what I've read. I'm sure he would put in a good word on Hammer Bullets if he had them in New Zealand, and he'd also discuss limitations. I expect we will see a Foster discussion someday on Hammer Bullets, but sometimes this forum seems to be a Hammer Bullets self licking ice cream cone. That said, I like the innovation going on with Hammer Bullets. That's what capitalism is all about. Send Foster some Hammer Bullets in 7mm for his Practical. I'd love to see his input to the discussion.
He told me I was ignorant and had no idea what I was talking about. I don't need his blessing. We have plenty of guys all over the world shooting pretty much everything with legs very successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.