Homogenous copper bullets can be inhumane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take the bait!!
The end game of this issue has nothing to do with the type of bullets we use…..They ultimately don't want us to use ANY bullets!
Yes I agree that's their plan. Their version of the 100 Year Marathon. This is their slow kill.

I'm curious about when this article was written. I also noticed that at the bottom of the article it lists organizations that have used Mr. Foster's research, and there is a big LRH Forum logo there.
The first time I read this article was around 2015. Not sure how long it has been up on his site before that. He's made some updates to it since, just like he updates others articles/write-ups of his as it becomes necessary.

I know for a fact you can nitpick TONS of posts and comments in this forum that would technically fall under "discussing ethics". Ethics is a messy subject, I agree. It's full of personal opinion. It can get out of hand.

I, however, feel like the main point of this article, and this post, is to share insight and experience with a particular type of bullet construction/composition and educate hunters on potential results he or she could experience and things that need to be considered to achieve success. Ethics gets brought up yes, but I don't think in this circumstance it's messy. It will only get messy when people disagree due to bias, maybe ignorance or being misinformed, lack of broad experience, and simply difference of opinion. I also think there's a difference between "humane" and "ethical".

Obviously this is all just my opinion, and if the post gets removed, so be it. One more reason to not favor this site over other places, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts