Help with new long range varmint build

That decision sounds to me like it would come down to ammo.

Do you want to have access to piles of good cheap match grade, (whatever that actually means) factory ammo, or do you enjoy being bent over a press?

Matt, please explain.
Well the br line of cartridges are accurate beyond belief. Just super easy to tune, super efficient and better barrel life then the larger 6's. The creed is fantastic and love mine, but going to put together a bra together the second I'm done my upcoming build.

the benefit of the creed over the br is the velocity. The negative is the recoil, barrel life and powder consumption when the market is light on powder. The benefit of the br over the creed is the lighter recoil (easier to spot shots), insane accuracy, and significantly more efficient.

the bra slides in between. Gaining a 100-200fps more then the br, but 100-250'less then the creed, barely any more powder then the br, more barrel life and potential accuracy over the creed, and now factory brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.