Help score this whitetail 10pt?

Nice tine length, some deduct on this between the 3rd
And 4th points. I would put it about 152 gross
And would net high 140's.
Beautiful buck. Hunters I have met over the years
Remind me of of a strong willed political opponent.
We can forget about why we hunt and what it is we love about it. Don't allow anyone to influence your decision to harvest or not to. Its a great buck
Shoot it if you want and enjoy the experience.
Best of luck.
This only I give it just a couple more points than that.
Any buck you though let us know.
Be well, shoot well

I would guess upper 140's to low 150's. Pretty deer. He does not look like a 200lb deer to me. Probably around 180.

Score isn't everything, but have an opportunity at this guy and want to know ballpark before I make a decision. It's high fence, please don't hate. Thank you!
I'd say he goes closer to 175lb. He has good girth. He's just outside the ears but the main beams don't get past the nose which tends to really add the points. Beautiful long tines that should get him close to 160 IMO.

I would be surprised if he grosses over 150 and will net less

As for judging you for high fence. That is none of my business. Just don't parade pictures around making it look like fair chase. Or use it as a publicity stunt for your projectile.

I am not offended by the opportunities afforded people to hunt. I grew up in eastern NC and still hunt there. There are NO big deer in ENC. A 125-135" deer is a monster and is normally seen walking behind sasquatch while talking to a unicorn. I head to Illinois and Canada for big deer. That takes LOTS of time and energy, as well as expense. I would save lots of time and money going to a high fence each year, but I enjoy all the work behind the hunt more than the pull of the trigger. If someone wants an opportunity at a giant, and like you was upfront about the hunt, I am in full support and wish them a great time and good luck.

Last edited:
No opinion on score, I don't score them, he's a nice buck and worthy of shooting. I went back to look at the photos and noticed the black tail? I thought whitetail deer had red or brown hair on upper side of tail and they are larger tails. At least all the ones I've seen in the wild are that way.