Help me score this buck...

I'm nowhere near 170. Not sure where or how folks are coming up with that number? He's not overly heavy, I'd say normal mass for his age. He is wide(I added 24") and he G3 are only one over 10 best I can tell. I came up roughly 130-135. Maybe I'm not good at judging pictures. As far as killing him as a management, I'd say no. He's probably 3.5 and has more development potential. Show your landowner for next year.....

I'm nowhere near 170. Not sure where or how folks are coming up with that number? He's not overly heavy, I'd say normal mass for his age. He is wide(I added 24") and he G3 are only one over 10 best I can tell. I came up roughly 130-135. Maybe I'm not good at judging pictures. As far as killing him as a management, I'd say no. He's probably 3.5 and has more development potential. Show your landowner for next year.....

I'm with you, however I'd estimate a little higher from 145-150, but that deer is small and his skinny neck makes the antlers look bigger than they really are.

Will someone that is guessing this deer to be above 140 please give me their measurements? I'm not seeing anywhere near 150,160,170 etc.....

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.