Help score this whitetail 10pt?

If that deer does in fact weigh 200 pounds that gives reference to his rack size. Looking at the pics I thought it was a small texas deer which makes racks look big. But big bodied deer make racks look smaller. Im guessing 165 to 175 based on his body being big.

Being from the west I have never hunted high fence, but I have no issue with it or you harvesting him. If you are looking for a B&C buck look for a better net, but I believe net is for fishing and gross is for the wall.

148 to 154, a very nice buck. Do not let the fence BS bother you. I Grow deer also and it's very rewarding watching their growth over the years.
Yup, just like raising cattle...

I'll throw in a guess. Not much for spread, beam length, mass or G1's. Really only thing going for him is G3 length. I would guess 145-ish gross, deductions will drop it to low 130's since it will score as an 8 pt. Don't know what a southern big buck should weigh but I would put him at about 170-180 on the hoof.

I'm would think he's considering this a cull buck, due to deductions and since he only referenced weight of him.

Will be interesting to see what he actually is if you take him, there is a heck of a lot of range here...

Need more info. Looks like the hill country, but what part? Is he a native deer or introduced? If native, I can't get him to 150". He's still a heck of a deer though. And I'm usually low on my score guesses.

High fence or low fence doesn't matter to me. I hunt both regularly. I love high fenced places if they are done "right". As in big places with native deer. I'm not really a fan of the places that introduce genetics, but I don't hold it against them. Anyone who lumps all high fenced ranches together simply does not know what they are talking about. And that is not an arguable point. Just because someone puts up a fence does not make the deer any less wild or easier to kill. I've been on plenty of HF places that were extremely hard to hunt. And I've been on low fenced places where the deer are almost tame. You just can't lump them all together.

Good luck on your hunt! He's a great deer!

Score isn't everything, but have an opportunity at this guy and want to know ballpark before I head out there. It's high fence, please don't hate. Thank you!
Got a feeling g there a lot if deduction on this rack. Both sides are not close to being the same. Total might be in the 150s, but after deductions. Its going down. Really nice deer in anyone's book. 110 pounds? Quess that's good for texas. But it's a tad on the small size up here in minnesota.. where 200 + is common. Hell yea for Texas! I would shot..