Help score this whitetail 10pt?

I agree with what almost everyone has said--155 to 165. I don't think he is a inch over 165 though. I know you guys on the thread know this; however, a lot of people do not: it takes a very nice whitetail to break 150. My daughter has one on the wall that is 165 5/8" and he looks a little (not much) bigger than the deer in the picture that was sent out. Thanks

G-1s are a little short compared to the rest, high rack means he won't measure out in the spread, but still a nice 150, maybe nearly 160. Very nice deer for the location. No sin in hunting high fence, you still have to find them, shoot them, and possibly find them after the shot. Good luck.

143 5/8

Attachments

• 20170616_223501.jpg
    20170616_223501.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 46
Score isn't everything, but have an opportunity at this guy and want to know ballpark before I head out there. It's high fence, please don't hate. Thank you!

Also, after reading some of these posts about the deer being young I had to go back and look at pics. All those pics are from summer time, September and October. Of course he looks younger way back then, all deer do. Rest assured he is not a young deer. You never asked about age but thought I would just throw that out there in case any of those comments bothered you.