Help score this whitetail 10pt?

I'd say 150's if it's a small Texas deer, 160's if its a 200# buck.

This buck is 153+ net.

Attachments

• IMG_4172.jpeg
    IMG_4172.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 46
Young deer. Not real wide, not real heavy but is tall. I think most people on here are shooting high. I'm going to say he's high 140's to low 150's. I have attached a pic of my buddies buck from2 weeks ago when we were in Mexico and this one scored mid 140's. 18" inside spread for reference.

Attachments

• 8C45E775-209A-4629-982C-DAC47FCE1449.png
    8C45E775-209A-4629-982C-DAC47FCE1449.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 60
I suspect the land owner knows within 1/2" what that deer scores. There is no allure of mystery here, Its a fenced animal. Save up for a wild deer getaway.

There you go, can't imagine the question hasn't been asked of the landowner already.........

I suspect the land owner knows within 1/2" what that deer scores. There is no allure of mystery here, Its a fenced animal. Save up for a wild deer getaway.
The ranch owner may know close to what he scores but the rest of your comments are unnecessary, irrelevant and not productive to the conversation.

If you don't want to hunt high fence it's really simple don't hunt high fence but to criticize those that pursue a legal hunting opportunity is pure BS.

All the guys on here talking about the hunt style or the deer's age in a disapproving manner... It's not like this guy is going to shoot "your" deer... Good grief.

I have zero experience scoring bucks... So I can't be of help there.

I say if it is an animal you would be happy with, shoot it. If not, let it walk- completely up to you! Do what makes you happy 😊

Score isn't everything, but have an opportunity at this guy and want to know ballpark before I head out there. It's high fence, please don't hate. Thank you!
I would never pass a deer like that up. My guess is mid 150s. I'm interested to hear what it actually scores if you get it.