Help me with Glass

I have an Athlon Gen 1 BTR Ares 4.5x27x50 scope that is very clear and compared to my Vortex Gen1 Viper PST 6-24x50 is just as clear and less dollars than the Vortex. The Gen 2 Athlon BTR Ares is running at 849.00, I am looking at a new scope for my 6.5 Creed and really thinking about putting the new Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56, they are 699.00. I personally have never had an issue with any of my rifle scopes and this would include a Redfield 3-9, Simmons 3-9, and several Bushnell's. I personally would not spend over 1k on a scope, some people believe you need to spend as much if not more on a scope as what you paid for a custom built rifle. A lot of people will disagree with what I just said, but for a hunting gun and shooting 800 yards max, the ones I listed would do all you will need and leave more money for other items you may need. Just my .02, let us know what you end up doing.

I've got a rifle currently being built by Beanland Customs and wondering what everyone likes for a scope. Going to practice on shooting out to around 800 yards. Max budget is about $2k. The cartridge is a 7 Remington Magnum this will be primarily a hunting rifle.
Night force Nsx fits into that budget I own one for years and I'm very happy with it

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.